ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR YES OR NO???

LadyCee

HEY GUYS HOWS UR HAIR GROWTH GOING?

WELL A QUICK QUESTION FOR THE ONES THAT USE THE ORG LINE? HOW DO YOU LIKE THE LINE? ARE THE CONDITIONERS/SHAMPOOS AND DC USEFUL?? DO YOU USE THE ENTIRE LINE AND OR INCORPORATE OTHER PRODUCTS? I WANT TO USE THIS LINE BUT WONDER IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS AND COMMENTS ON THE LINE? OR WHICH HAIRLINE DO YOU PREFER?? THANKS!!!!! PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!

I used to use the carrot oil, olive oil (bottle & jar), and replenishing pak. I loooved the way it made my hair feel moisturized, but I recently came to the realization that my beloved ors was the cause of the majority of my shedding, so we had to part ways :-(

The only thing I still use is the Creamy Aloe Shampoo & the Hair Mayo. In the past I have used the relaxer, olive oil (jar & bottle), carrot oil & fertilzer. I think it's a fairly good line.

I have used the poo, mayo, olive oil, carrot oil, relaxer, and replenishing pak... when I first used them it was during shedding season, september/october, so I stopped using them, but my now I started back except with the lye relaxer, and my hair is doing fine, try them, and pay special attention to ur shedding b4 and after using. not too much shedding

I have used the Olive oil hair lotion (in the bottle) and the ORS replenishing conditioner (pak and bottle). I love them, they are very moiturizing and are staples. I have also used the sheen it works fine.

i love ors carrot oil and ors jojoba oil for airdying. i've also tired ors olive oil cream, but it made my hair feel dry, i think its due to the mineral oil, i've also got their creamy aloe poo, which is ok, i prefer pantene as its less drying. overall their a good line.

For me, sadly, I give ORS a No.

I like ORS relaxers and the replenishing conditioner but not the moisturizers.

I have ORS Olive Oil moisturizer and the ORS carrot oil. I just think that these moisturizers are far too thick and heavy for my fine hair. My hair is weighed down and sticky. It doesn't matter how small of an amount I use, my hair starts out looking good, but by the end of the day, it looks dull, dry and weighed down. I was very disappointed because many people swear by ORS Olive Oil moisturizer.:( :(

I found a new love...expensive, but proving to be well worth it. I am using the Aveda line. There's a moisturizing creme that is working wonders. So I use that, then the serum to seal in the moisture. Neither of these are heavy, sticky or cause my hair to look dull or weighed down. I am truly happy now!!:D

The Replenishing pack is my best friend!
I also like the Carrot Oil cream. Heavy creams are good in my hair especially while I'm on this no heat regimen.

I'm thinking about using their relaxer too. next time I touchup.

But I haven't used any other ORS products yet.

I like the Creamy Aloe Shampoo and the Replenishing Packs, I have tried the relaxer, carrot oil, and olive oil but not for my hair or my daughters.

myztiquecleo said:
HEY GUYS HOWS UR HAIR GROWTH GOING?

WELL A QUICK QUESTION FOR THE ONES THAT USE THE ORG LINE? HOW DO YOU LIKE THE LINE? ARE THE CONDITIONERS/SHAMPOOS AND DC USEFUL?? DO YOU USE THE ENTIRE LINE AND OR INCORPORATE OTHER PRODUCTS? I WANT TO USE THIS LINE BUT WONDER IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS AND COMMENTS ON THE LINE? OR WHICH HAIRLINE DO YOU PREFER?? THANKS!!!!! PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!

I use the Creamy Aloe Shampoo, Hair Mayonnaise, Replenishing Pak, and Wrap/Set Mousse.

I love them all and they've been excellent for my hair.

Does anyone use or have experience with their salon/professional line - "Namaste".

Their website, www.namastetoyou.com, definitely needs to have some content added. A friend uses the sheen spray that she got from her stylist, but I can't really find the products anywhere else.

I've been using ORS for a few years and most products give me good results. The Replenishing Pak, Carrot Oil, and Olive Oil sheen spray are my staples. I also like the hair mayo and Uplifting shampoo, but I only buy and use them sporadically.

i'm here to say this stuff messed up my hair pretty bad last year, it took a long time to recover and feel normal again

i believe it was protien damage

i left it in for several days, i loved how it worked/felt in my hair

stupid me, felt my hair and it felt odd, so what did i do? I went and rinsed and put it in again

i was scared my hair was ruined the next time i rinsed and dealt with it

i got through it though

but that was one of the worst hair set backs i have had in years , i just left it alone and took care of it and tried not to freak at how it looked and felt , eventually it was back to being ok

be carefull with this product

and dont ever leave it in like i did

oh lol

im not new to this or nothing, just kinda feeling my way back around again, i havent been here in so long

but um yeah I was talking about the Olive Oil Replenishing Pack

lolol

not the whole line of products or nothin

Irresistible said:
i'm here to say this stuff messed up my hair pretty bad last year, it took a long time to recover and feel normal again

i believe it was protien damage

i left it in for several days, i loved how it worked/felt in my hair

stupid me, felt my hair and it felt odd, so what did i do? I went and rinsed and put it in again

i was scared my hair was ruined the next time i rinsed and dealt with it

i got through it though

but that was one of the worst hair set backs i have had in years , i just left it alone and took care of it and tried not to freak at how it looked and felt , eventually it was back to being ok

be carefull with this product

and dont ever leave it in like i did

Which product are you refering to?

ETA: Oh, ok thanks

I'm using the ORS No-Lye Relaxer, Replinishing Pak (only after relaxing), Glossing Polish & Olive Oil Moisturizer (Jar w/o Mineral Oil). All of these products are working wonderfully for me. :up: :up:

Yes. I recently switched.

I like their lye relaxer, replenishing conditioner, oil sheen, and hair lotion (for occasional blow drying). The neutralizing shampoo is a little harsh, but the replenishing conditioner revived my hair.

I want to try their wrap/set mousse next.

i love the creamy aloe shampoo and the replenishing paks. i just bought the relaxer but i haven't used it yet.

Back