Organic Root Stimulator RELAXER?

itismehmmkay

Who has used it?

I plan on letting the beautician that has washed and styled my hair for the last two times relax my hair. She uses Mizani, Affirm, and Organic Root Stimulator. She recommended the ORS for my hair.

I asked her if she thought a no-lye would be better for my hair. She said that she wasn't recommending it so much because it was a no-lye relaxer, but because it was a conditioning relaxer.

I've read one review about the relaxer and the person was upset because it left her hair so undersprocessed. Well.......THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!! In fact, I'm worried that she may be tempted to process my hair alot more than I want. But she promises that she won't make it bone-straight.

So, any comments?

BTW...My hair is a coily 4b type and has been relaxed to a 3c/3b type. The beautician was surprised when I told her that I did have a relaxer.

I used it once and I didn't have any complaints. My roommate swears by the entire Olive Oil line and her hair looks great. My hair felt very moisturized afterwards, not the dry after-relaxer feeling I have received with other relaxers. This was mostly due to that Replenishing Pak deep conditioner included in the box (which I personally give two thumbs up!) I don't know why I didn't continue using it aside from the fact that I am a PJ and have tried different things since.

Be sure to post your results. I am considering switching back.

itismehmmkay said:
Who has used it?

So, any comments?

BTW...My hair is a coily 4b type and has been relaxed to a 3c/3b type. The beautician was surprised when I told her that I did have a relaxer.
i have 4a/b hair also and i've used it. i love it, i use the whole product line on my hair and it's wonderful. go for it.

It's a box kit (no-lye). The Replenishing Pak is the bomb! I plan to use this after I relax with whatever relaxer I end up using.

baglady215 said:
It's a box kit (no-lye). The Replenishing Pak is the bomb! I plan to use this after I relax with whatever relaxer I end up using.
Ok :ohwell: Thanks for responding:wave:

Back