Organic root stimulator hair repair nourishing conditioner

Lilmama1011

Can I leave this in as a leave in because i like it because when you apply it, it has great slip and would love to leave it in? Or I can't because of the hydrolyzed wheat protein?

image-164698175.jpg

Ingredients: aqua (water), polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, hydrolyzed collagen, tridecyl stearate, neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, tridecyl trimellitate, dimethicone PEG-7 cocoate, musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, dimethicone, leaf/stem extract, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, lanolin oil, phenyl trimethicone, quaternium-80, hydroxyethylcellulose, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, parfum, (fragrance), benzylbenzoate.

How much does your hair like protein? My leave in has a lot of protein so I guess it can't be bad. Or you could invest in a good light weight serum. That way you can get slip and focus on the moisturising properties of DCs and conditioners instead.

I can't even find it where I live now so I guess I will be finding something else make I will try silk elements because I see that at Sally.s bummer...

And I don't want to order anything, I want it convenient. I saw the ors replenishing packet but I had the bottle and I don't remember it ever doing much for me so I guess silk elements and my fingers are crossed

Back