organic or paraben free clarifying shampoo?

isawstars

I've noticed a good amount of ladies have switched over to natural and organic hair products to avoid harmful chemicals. I've recently done the same but i am having trouble finding a clarifying shampoo. I googled it and only found Avalon Organic's lemon shampoo and Aubrey's aloe shampoo. what are some other options or recommendations?

I've just started using Druide Purity Shampoo. I'm really liking the results so far :yep: It doesn't make my hair feel dry or anything but it cleans well.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Bentonite, Ginger Oil, Rosemary Oil, Lavandin Oil, Cypress Oil, Thyme Oil, Anise extract, Goldenrod Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid Vinegar (from Apple), Rosemary Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex

I use AO Calaguala Fern Treatment Shampoo.

Warning: It works very well and requires immediate conditioner afterwards. :)

I normally use ACV to clarify. I remember a shampoo I posted about didnt have parabens tho, so I did a search to post the ingredients for you. It's from this thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=38030

The products arent organic and may have other ingredients on your hit list but they have no parabens. Tresemme was very gentle, the ion always stripped a lot.

Ion Clarifying Shampoo
Eliminates Build-Up from Styling Aids, Weighty Conditionsers and Water.

Adds Body to Fine, Limp Hair...
Safe for Color Treated Hair

Botanical Purifying Formula
with Panthenol Pro-Vitamin B5

Ion Clarifying Shampoo is a unique blend of gentle cleansing ingredients and purifying botanicals that eliminates build-up and residue from styling aids, conditioners and water deposits.

Powerful ion molecules activate Pro-Vitamin B, proteins and botanicals to help prevent dullnes and discoloration and to restore the natural teture of healthy, vibrant-looking hair. Safe for color-treated hair.

Salon Directions:
Apply small amount of this concentrated pH balanced formula to wet hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. For best results condition with ion Finishing Detangler and style with ion companion products.

CAUTION: USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, TEA-Laurel Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Grapefruit (Citrus grandis) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extract, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Perfume), FD&C Red No. 40 (CI 16035)

TRESemme Green Tea & Ginger Infused Clarifying Shampoo
Detoxifies Impurities From The Hair

FOR PROFESSIONAL USE

4+4 The fusion of art and hair

4+4 Clarifying shampoo
- Infused with green tea and ginger root for neutralizing effects.
-Witch Hazel and Jojoba Oil gently remove styling buildup and impurities from the hair.
-Pro-Vitamin B and Hydrating conditioners make it safe for all types of hair
-Includes UV Inhibitors to protect the hair and help prevent color loss.

DIRECTIONS:
Apply to wet hair and massage until the rich lather covers entire scalp to allow the natural condtioners and nutrients to penetrate. Rinse well.

INGREDIENTS:
WATER (AQUA), AMMONIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDE MEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, JOJOBA (SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS) OIL, WITCH HAZEL (HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA) EXTRACT, QUILLAJA SAPONARIA EXTRACT, WHITE GINGER (HEDYCHIUM CORONARIUM) EXTRACT, BENZOPHENONE-4, SODIUM POLYSTERENE SULFONATE, POLYQUARTERNIUM-10, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, PROPYLENE GYLCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BLUE 1 (ci 42090, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140)

Burts bees has some shampoo bars
JASONS has some good ones too
and Aubrey Organics has an 80% organic line. All of them require good conditioners afterward but they work well.

Back