Organic/Natural Protein Conditioner

ResultsMayVary

After doing the Terresentials hair detox I switched to a (semi-natural/organic) regimen. Currently I use an eggs/mayo mix for protein but I am becoming tired of the smell :sad: (even essential oils aren't cutting it)

I am hoping to find a natural/organic conditioner with lots of protein. Any recommendations?

Aubrey organics glycogen balancing protein condition is good in a pinch because u can buy it on health food stores.

I've been looking into buying hydrolyzed proteins to my natural conditioners but I haven't tried it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

In no particular order:
Hairveda Methi Step 1
Claudie's Hair Revitalizer (Protein Renew, Reconstructor)
Cathy Howse UBH
SheScentIt Fortifying DC'er
Brown Butter Beauty Babbasu DC'er
Marie Dean's Olive, Wheat Berry DC'er

In no particular order: Hairveda Methi Step 1 Claudie's Hair Revitalizer (Protein Renew, Reconstructor) Cathy Howse UBH SheScentIt Fortifying DC'er Brown Butter Beauty Babbasu DC'er Marie Dean's Olive, Wheat Berry DC'er

I second these recommendations.

Claudies protein renew is my absolute favorite
Has great ingredients and good slip. Stops breakage in its tracks!
Second fav is claudies fortifying cobditioner

Oh yeah, I forgot Mill Creek. Since you said that you want lots of protein, then you may want to try Mill Creek biotin or keratin conditioners. My hair loves protein but I have to use the Mill Creek conditioners with care for no more than 4 minutes. I can get away with a little longer if I use the biotin conditioner sparingly mixed with a moisturizing deep conditioner.

Back