Organic hair system??? WHat is that?!?! Anyone ever heard of it?

nadine1977canada

I was surfing videos on Youtube and look what i stumbled on? The organic hair system commercial. Anyone ever heard of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSzKJIdd4TE

I have to admit, I got a problem with the sister in the beginning of the video. She claims that she didn't have a life because her hair was kinky, she cant comb it, she has no social life cause of her hair! :eek: I had my hair natural throughout my childhood and lived in a predominately white city. I was happy back in them days, never had social issued cause of my hair.

When people did talk bad about my hair i would slap them hard and make them remember not to mess with me.:look: By the time i was to High school, a lot of the white girls would dye their hair black, braid it and tan...Heck all that slapping I did paid off, they all tried to look like me
.:lachen:

Anyway, what is the Organic Hair System?

This was posted before a few months ago. I don't think the product will be released until later this year, but if this guy wants success, he should definitely change his marketing strategy. The "woe is me, my hair kept me from going to the movies" is offensive and hilarious at the same time.

Yea it's pretty pathetic marketing very Jerry Springer like and offensive. On the same note what if that girls testimony is real and she came up wit all that on her own because that's how she really felt. How sad for her to think that her hair is ugly.

I know when I was growing up in conservative white suburpia land of Wisconsin and my mom didn't know sh#* about what to do with my hair I had similar feelings. But that all changed by the time I was 16 or so and I wanted to be all all the parties n what not. I mean I still struggled with a love hate relationship with my curls but I still managed to look fly!!!

Last edited:
Back