Ordered some emu...:(

VirtuousGal

Ok, I looked at the vendor forum and saw that this was a good place to order. I received my package yesterday and my emu oil seems far too watery. I size even seems smaller than what I initially wanted. I am thinking it has to be because the emu oil was refined, but darn it, the oil I got from the vitamine shoppe semmed more thick and moisturizing. I am thinking about taking it back. Has anyone else ordered from longviewfarms.com? Is their oil as effective at moisturization as the someone else?

DLEWIS!!! If you're here, can you tell me where you stock up on your emu oil?

Long View Farms is an excellent vendor for emu, and if you can afford refined emu, will you please adopt me? :grin:

You will find that the refined emu absorbs faster and has all of the qualities for we love emu. Use it on your scalp and your face. Don't take it back - use it. Or, Christmas and my birthday are coming- I'll take it. Okay, just kidding - kind of.

The EMU oil that I purchased from The VitaminShoppe *is* from Longview Farms. On the side of my bottle it says:

Manufactured in USA
Distributed by:
Longview Farms
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
copywrite 2000 Longview Farms
"We make no claims expressed or implied" :rolleyes:

They may make no claims but I'm making one....THAT STUFF WORKS!!!! and it's a staple in my haircare regimen. :yep:

I have noticed that when it's cooler in my bathroom then the EMU comes out "thicker" but when it's warmer in the bathroom the EMU oil is more "runny"......it works either way just make sure you shake it up. :up:

I use it with my DC'ing, and sometimes just rub it on my hair. I also used it in my M7 challenge.

Back