Optinum stay strong shampoo and conditioner: a review

caribeandiva

Human being
Optimum Care stay strong shampoo and conditioner: a review

Sally's was selling them for $2.99 each so i bought both. They left my hair very soft and not dried out plus they smell great! It think i found a keeper!

Last edited:
Re: Optimum Care stay strong shampoo and conditioner: a review

does anybody else use the rest of the line? i'm thinking of getting the leave-in too.

I have these sitting on my shelf as we speak lol. Im always loading up on something. i used to wash my hair with these all the time before I found the other poos I now use. My hair always felt a little dry after shampooing though (probably used too much) But yes, they are very good and i love the smell too. Havent tried anything else from them though. Is there leave in the one in the yellow bottle?

caribeandiva said:
Sally's was selling them for $2.99 each so i bought both. They left my hair very soft and not dried out plus they smell great! It think i found a keeper!
thank a :mad: lot i was going to sally to get just two thing!!:) :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: now the pj in me is kicking in

baby42 said:
thank a :mad: lot i was going to sally to get just two thing!!:) :lachen: :lachen: :lol: :lol: now the pj in me is kicking in

:lol: i went for moisturizer and came out with that + shampoo and conditioner i don't even need!

caribeandiva said:
does anybody else use the rest of the line? i'm thinking of getting the leave-in too.

when i was relaxing i used optimum care no-lye and loved it. so i also used their poo and condish - loved them too.

when i stopped relaxing - i still had the products and continued to use them on my transitioning hair with good results. stopped using the condish in favor of aubreys but still switch things around every once in a while until i used them up.

when i saw they changed the formula a few months ago i felt kindof errrrrrr.....they messed with a good product but i still bought them both and am happy i did because the new formula poo is wonderful.

i'll use the condish eeeeeeevery once in a while (i got the one in the tube not in the bottle) and don't think it's a bad product so i'll still use it every once in a while.

luv the poo - hair feels really good always after using it.

now i'm a little curious about the leave-in but afraid to buy something i won't like :D.

I was at walmart and they only have the one in the tube for $6. it's the same exact one i got but mine's in a much bigger bottle and cost half that much.

Back