Optimum Oil Therapy

Loves Harmony

I was wondering if anyone ever used this product? I see that it contain Olive, Coconut, Avocado, and Jojoba Oil. Do this cream cause any build up? Is it Greasy?

I don't like it. It doesn't soften my hair....it made it kind of hard. There was a build up on my hair. It's a little greasy. Then I found Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme.....love that stuff.

Maybe someone else has had a good experience with it.

Yes, it was thick and greasy. No matter how little I used it made my hair greasy. I threw it out and there was about 80% of the bottle unused.:yep: After a long semi-expensive search for a good moisturizer I decided to use my conditioner as a moisturizer daily. I use Nexxus Humctress. It works great!

Last edited:
I don't like it. It doesn't soften my hair....it made it kind of hard. There was a build up on my hair. It's a little greasy. Then I found Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme.....love that stuff.

Maybe someone else has had a good experience with it.

my mom uses the bolded. I liked it when I slathered a little on my hair.. but I have my own stuff that I use now.

OP: I have never used the Optimum Oil Therapy (yellow containers)... I had thought about it but never did it. I ended up finding other things.

Back