Optimum Multi Mineral Relaxer - RANTS OR RAVES?

SleekandBouncy

I've heard that this relaxer is supposed to be the answer for people who find no lye relaxer too drying and leaving a dull case. I've already tried the Optimum bodifying relaxer for fine hair and it underprocessed my hair.

Anyone tried it the multi mineral?? It's between the Optimum and Mizani's lye rhelaxer.

texasbeautysupplycom_1967_61155577

I'm interested in the reviews as well. I will be relaxing on Saturday 28th and I still have no clue what I'll be using.

I've used this relaxer before and can't say I really care for it. It left my hair underprocessed, and after a week or two left my hair dull and dry.

So far it's great for me. We will see since I just relaxed. Right now I'm loving it and I got the whole set with the steps. I'll know more as the weeks go by.

I used regular but I want to go with the mild.

Bumping this thread to ask a question!

I've been using this relaxer since I started to relax my natural hair in 2006 and I have been quite happy with it -except when my stylist leaves it on too long.... When I take care of it, my hair is not dry and doesn't break too much so I'd like to continue using it. I am not going back to my stylist, however. Last time I went for a 5pm appointment and she didn't start me until 8pm so she's not seeing me again. My question is: Is this relaxer available to purchase if you are not a proffesional stylist? I've been looking for it and have not had any luck. Do I need to find another relaxer to use at home?

Thanks

aliceo

Bumping this thread to ask a question!

I've been using this relaxer since I started to relax my natural hair in 2006 and I have been quite happy with it -except when my stylist leaves it on too long.... When I take care of it, my hair is not dry and doesn't break too much so I'd like to continue using it. I am not going back to my stylist, however. Last time I went for a 5pm appointment and she didn't start me until 8pm so she's not seeing me again. My question is: Is this relaxer available to purchase if you are not a proffesional stylist? I've been looking for it and have not had any luck. Do I need to find another relaxer to use at home?

Thanks

aliceo

you can purchase it from sally beauty supply

Back