Optimum Care New Bodifying Relaxer

NeeSee

Have any of you guys seen this? I think I may give it a try.

[FONT=arial, helvetica][SIZE=-2]Home > Brand Name > Optimum Care > Optimum Care BODIFYING RELAXER Kit

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Optimum Care BODIFYING RELAXER Kit

[FONT=arial, helvetica]SoftSheen Carson Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer
A Revolution for Fine Hair
Proven - Preserves Hair's Elasticity for Long-Lasting Body

Quenches hair without weighing it down for strait, healthy-looking hair with volume
Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer System

Mild

SoftSheen Carson, the hair care expert, enters a new era with new Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer - created exclusively for women with fine hair.

Our new Patented Citrate Formula blocks the action of mineral build-up on fine hair and preserves the hair's elasticity as it straitens for long-lasting body. Fine hair never looks dull, flat or limp after relaxing!

Rosehip Oil and nourishing Fruit Oils help quench moisture-starving hair without weighting it down for healthy-looking, strait hair with unbelievable volume
[/FONT]

i most definetly will...my complaint was that my hair would be so straight and soft by the time i get a relaxer when i go to a professional it makes me dread the idea of getting a relaxer because i have to work so hard to make my hair look like it was before my relaxer......so im hoping this relaxer will change that and not make my hair look lifeless and look like there isnt any body to my hair..

Looks like this might be catching...it's brand new, I read that it was released on the market in September.

Back