Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer for Fine Hair Ladies

bluediamond0829

texasbeautysupplycom_1918_75004662

I just picked up the new Essense magazine and saw the ad for this relaxer it looks interesting... I just thought i would post this..I have fine hair and absolutely hate it when i get a relaxer and my hair is so so straight and fine that it lacks body and the somewhat thickness it has before a relaxer...oh boy they have it in Mild i maybe jumpin on the band wagon for this relaxer and giving it a try...

heres the link so that you can get a idea of what it looks like..

http://texasbeautysupplycom.stores.yahoo.net/oc20481hn.html

heres the information that they wrote about it...

SoftSheen Carson Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer
A Revolution for Fine Hair
Proven - Preserves Hair's Elasticity for Long-Lasting Body

Quenches hair without weighing it down for strait, healthy-looking hair with volume
Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer System

Mild

SoftSheen Carson, the hair care expert, enters a new era with new Optimum Care Bodifying Relaxer - created exclusively for women with fine hair.

Our new Patented Citrate Formula blocks the action of mineral build-up on fine hair and preserves the hair's elasticity as it straitens for long-lasting body. Fine hair never looks dull, flat or limp after relaxing!

Rosehip Oil and nourishing Fruit Oils help quench moisture-starving hair without weighting it down for healthy-looking, strait hair with unbelievable volume.

Last edited:
All eyes are on you now BlueD, you are our offical fine hair Bodifying Relaxer model. We need you to document all the details for us. When's your next relaxer due. I'll be glued to the PC waiting for your outcome ...hehe :lol:

Hey! you kinda look like the girl on the box....hmmmmm You wouldn't happen to be a hair model would ya?:confused:

girl nah i wish i had her $$$ to put my face on the box though lol....but thanks....

okay well im stretching a relaxer so im trying to do it at least the week before Thanksgiving....but i may end up giving in sooner than that...im already going on the 5th week....

Back