Optimum Bodifying/Mild Update

hairgirl

:nono: I guess some of your post were right about the mild being too mild. I still love this relaxer now u guys :drunk: butttttttt I had so much new growth I couldn't even get my lawn mower through it (the thing is my hair was smooth sailing for the 1st wk. just Gorgeous - Gotta a lot of complements too); but I had so much new growth I used the forbidden heat factor last wk. to keep me straight. So to cut through the chase, I still use my beloved Optimum just the regular one Anti-Breakage (I may like this one better, left me w/soft and STRAIGHT results, love Optimum)......I had to bend my 12 wk. minimum rule and relax :lachen: Ladies I'll try to post an update soon. My hair is in the same style just add about 2 to 2 1/2 inches to the length. I've been playing w/products and I think someone mentioned Kenra..........and I think I'm going to stick w/this and NTM. I really believe it's part of the reason my hair is growing like a bed of grass during the peak of spring. Kenra and NTM got me through the new growth and helped to keep my hair strong. Oh I tried Aveda and my hair didn't respond well....O well. :saythat: Just wanted to update! You guys are coool

Same here.

Granted my stylist is a stickler for the rules and she left it on for the exact amount of time indicated.
I also found it a bit inconsistent, some sections are more relaxed than others.

Same here.

Granted my stylist is a stickler for the rules and she left it on for the exact amount of time indicated.
I also found it a bit inconsistent, some sections are more relaxed than others.

I have fine hair and was surprised that this didn't take...........It seemed like it did........and I wanted to love this product soooo bad because its mild. If they do a regular one I may revisit, but if u like this one try the reg. anti breakage and have your stylist protect the previous relaxed ends. This one is a keeper for me............made my hair super duper soft.

:ohsnap: I Just Bought This Relaxer A Few Days Ago And Had Planned On Using It In A Few Weeks:ohwell: Thanx 4 The Feedback Ladies :) Wish Me Luck:crossfingers:

:ohsnap: I Just Bought This Relaxer A Few Days Ago And Had Planned On Using It In A Few Weeks:ohwell: Thanx 4 The Feedback Ladies :) Wish Me Luck:crossfingers:

It is a good relaxer.............I love it, but my hair had been virgin for two yrs. and maybe the texture changed. You will get great results if u smooth and don't have any underprocessed hair. Good luck...

Back