Opening an Online Shop for Ladies in Europe

maxiglide, curlfomers
affirm fiberguard (lye) - including neutalisisng poo, protein tx etc
Rollers- cant find magnetic rollers here, only velcros.
heat cap
I thinks thats it for me.
thanks

Wow! Wonderful news!
Aubrey Organics are on the top of my list...
a hooded dryer, maybe?

I love seeing women starting companies etc. Congratulations and good luck!!! :grin:

A hooded dryer- definite challenge. I know that you can already get certain brands in the UK. But I don't think that Pibbs has a Euro version.

Wow! Wonderful news!
Aubrey Organics are on the top of my list...
a hooded dryer, maybe?

I love seeing women starting companies etc. Congratulations and good luck!!! :grin:

good day hair pins
ouchless hair rubberbands :yep:
denman
lacio lacio
maxiglide
henna, indigo, amla

hard hat hooded dryer (... Braun just doesn't cut it ... :nono:, but i may be getting a salon dryer)

Last edited:
OP, I'm so late- just found this thread. This is a great idea. Agree with most ideas so far but would really love some natural products like Oyin and Qhemet Biologics.

Please send me a PM when your shop opens. Thanks!

I would be really interested in the Jane Carter hair products, as well as:
Elucence
NTM
satin covered sponge rollers
Aubrey organics conditioners which we cant locate in the UK (island spice and smoothing range - sorry can't remember the exact names)

Good luck with the store.

Just out of curiosity, would you ship to Australia? If so:

Indigo
Silk Amino Acid
Queen Helene Deep conditioner (man I miss this!)
Country Life Maxi Hair vitamins
CHI silk infusion
Good Hair Days pins

Congrats on your business plans!

I would love:

*Garnier Length and Strength (or Long and Strong) products, especially the leave in and the conditioner. I think there is also a version in France.
*Lacio-Lacio leave-in
*Silicon-Mix
*Pins and accessories that are very gentle on the hair
*Soft hooded dryer - I would definitely buy this at a reasonable price

What about Canada. I am in Montreal and will be very interested in buying some of the products I don't seem to find here. Good Luck :yawn:

I know some have been mentioned, but just to show popularity :look::

Silicon Mix
Phytospecific Vital Force Creme Bath Conditioner, Cap Energy, Phytogrowth Serum, Energizing Concentrate, Revitalising Oil Treatment
Lacio Lacio leave in
Mazani (specifically the Spradiance High Gloss Serum)
Miss Keyes 10 en 1
Giovani Direct Leave In
Salerm 21
Silk Amino Acids
Miss Jessie's
NTM Silk Touch Leave In Conditioner
Maxi/Mini Glides

Ok, that's it 4 now.

(P. S: Just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy and online business... and you have beautiful hair BTW.)

From the other threads going on in the forum, I would like to request:

MegaTek Rebuilder / Rejuvenator.

Maybe those ladies with deeper pockets would like to request OCT.

Qhemet
Keracare
Nexxus
Fantasia IC gel (blue one esp!)
Curls Curl
Miss Jessies
Devacurl
Oyin
Hair Zings! I love them :drunk:
Shea Butter
Bumble & Bumble

Mariposa Imports has a lot of products on its website. Its based in the Netherlands. Its great for us European ladies!! :grin:

http://www.mariposa-import.eu/webshop/

thats the website!

That is one webshop i wouldn't be buying fro anymore.
shipping is even more /or just the same when u order from the States and they don't reply thier mails.:wallbash:

Ok, I'm really late with seeing this. But I co-sign with almost everything the other ladies have said, especially:

Neutrena Silk Touch Leave-In and Serum
Giovanni Direct Leave in
Silicon Mix
Miss Keys 10 en 1
Grey magnetic rollers

Congrats and wishing you the best for you and the baby!

Last edited:
Hiya, will you se selling the Keracare Humecto in the tub for resonable prices?! :)

I was in Pak cosmetics and I saw the big salon size tubs behind the counter. I was scared to ask the price but I did anyway - £39!! :eek:

I've been hearing so many rave reviews about Mizani, but they just don't seem to sell it here...

also

Pantene Relaxed and Natural Deep Condish
Magnetic Rollers - it's amazing how difficult these buggers are to find!!

Last edited:
Yes the site is opened. I plan to carry the whole range of items that you ladies have requested, but these things take time, so please be patient with me.

If the is something that you want that I don't currently have listed, send me a specific request list and I will give you a price quote. If the price is to your liking then I can do a special order for you.

I tried to put the link in my siggy- let's see if it worked . . .

btw- I know that prices are high for many of the Brits who can get things cheaper. Please be patient. This is just the beginning and there is still a lot of work to be done. As the business grows I'll be able to offer more competitive pricing.

Back