Ooops i forgot

princessP28

Hi I forgot to mention in my intro post my main hair problem. Due to braiding my hair for over 15 years continuosly, I've developed a thinning hairline...I've been using ors temple balm for the past month but my hair is growing back really slowly...does anyone know anything that will give quicker results?
My other question is has anyone used paul mitchell relaxer...thats what my hair stylist used on my hair...she thought it would be gentler on my hair due to my thining hairline, and also because i colored my hair about 6 months ago so half of my hair has a reddish brown color to it. any thoughts will be much appreciated...thank you /images/graemlins/wink.gif

For the temple area, you may want to try one of three things:

1. Vitamin E oil rubbed in nightly some of the ladies saw results within 2 weeks

2. Castor oil, same amount of time, and probably takes about 1 month for a total fill in just because of the rate in which hair grows

3. The "proven oil blend" Imogin used it and her temple area is completly filled in.

As a last resort you can go to the dermotologist and try Cormax which worked to help me get my temples back.

So I guess that's 4 things.

HTH

Hello,

I had a problem similar to this but instead of thinning, my front edges and back edges were just not growing at all. Well when I use to relax my hair these were the areas that I hit the most and so once I stopped, I would say within two to three months I noticed that my hair was growing back.

You can also use fertilizing serum from organic root stimulator put a couple of drops on the thinning area every day and every night you will see results. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back