OOOOOH SouthernGirl, Congrats on your Big Chop!!

Avin'sMom2010

WOW, I was shocked when I stalked I mean looked at your album, lol...VERY BEAUTIFUL cut, your hair is soooo thick, BEAUTIFUL texture as well, your wash and go looked awesome too....CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOURNEY :)!!!!

Last edited:
StephyPoo said:
WOW, I was shocked when I stalked I mean looked at your albom, lol...VERY BEAUTIFUL cut, your hair is soooo thick, BEAUTIFUL texture as well, your wash and go looked awesome too....CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOURNEY :)!!!!

Wow! I'm sure she's beautiful. Off to find the pic!

p1

She looks cute! I never noticed how big and pretty her eyes were until the new length. She let go of a LOT of hair, but none of the beauty.

p1

I stalk her album all the time and then one day.........BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! I was so shocked! But it is incredible beautiful and brave.

SouthernGirl, you did a beautiful job on your hair cut. Your bob is the bomb! I can't wait to follow your progress during this transition.

Trini"T" said:
Wooow, i did not see that coming:lol: Her hair is super thick too, it looks like DSylla's!

That is just the word in my mouth right now wooooooooowwwwwwwww! But she is still so pretty! ;)

Her cut is BANGIN' OMG she looks gorgeous long and short. I actually prefer it shorter it makes her stand out even more.

And OMG have you seen the pics of her lil girl with the beer bottle and baseball cap on.

I WON'T POST THE LINK AS THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM IS AVAILABLE TO NON-MEMBERS but check out the Mommy & Baby album under Introducing my lil angel.

That child is too precious.

ETA: OMG I'm killing myself laughing the lil baby is dressed as a pumpkin. She's too cute for words. Those cheeks. SG please lemme have your baby just for a cuddle at least :)

SG No you didn't...a big ol bunny with the ears :lachen: I wanna be a mommy just like you. I see all these crazy kiddy costumes and I'm like "I'm gonna dress my kid up in that" Gwen Stefani's son in the bear suit has nothing on your lil girl.

Last edited:
I cannot get in the album even with right password. I do not know what's going on.

Last edited:
Southerngirl, your hair is beautiful. A bob looks good on you! I am thinking about doing the same thing! ;)

Oh, and your baby is gorgeous!

Wow she cut her hair? I need to check this out. I haven't been on this board in a hot minute. You miss all the good stuff when you stray.

Yes, it looks pretty darn good and her bob is thick! She's great at cutting.

Wow! Your hair looks great girl! I love the cut. Absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

Congrats on the new baby too. She is too adorable!

Hey Ya'll :wave:

Thanks so much for the shout!!! I'm here w/the family and we're reading thru the posts smiling :)

Stephypoo and everyone else, that is so sweet of you :kiss:

We were up at my DH's parents for a few days and just got back hours ago. It was killing me to not be able to log on while we were there! To my surprise I came back to this wonderful thread!!!

I'm really getting used to the cut now, and I really like it. I haven't had to use heat since I did it - just wash and go. I haven't worn any protective styles yet, and my newgrowth is really starting to sprout up so I'll probaby have to do something different with it soon.

Thanks again ladies!!!

Merry Christmas!

SG

LondonDiva said:
Her cut is BANGIN' OMG she looks gorgeous long and short. I actually prefer it shorter it makes her stand out even more.

And OMG have you seen the pics of her lil girl with the beer bottle and baseball cap on.

I WON'T POST THE LINK AS THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM IS AVAILABLE TO NON-MEMBERS but check out the Mommy & Baby album under Introducing my lil angel.

That child is too precious.

ETA: OMG I'm killing myself laughing the lil baby is dressed as a pumpkin. She's too cute for words. Those cheeks. SG please lemme have your baby just for a cuddle at least :)

SG No you didn't...a big ol bunny with the ears :lachen: I wanna be a mommy just like you. I see all these crazy kiddy costumes and I'm like "I'm gonna dress my kid up in that" Gwen Stefani's son in the bear suit has nothing on your lil girl.

You are too funny :)

I had to go back and look at babygirl's pics again. I love the one with the beer bottle too. The girly ones are great, but I like to take funny ones like that as well :)

You'll have to let me know when you'e in the area so you can meet her, then you can get a nice big cuddle!!

Love ya,

SG

*thud* Lawd that was alot of hair to cut off. Somebody pick me up off da flo'! :lol:

It looks beautiful though can't lie about that. I can't believe you did that yourself. Good job.

Wow. SG I stalked your album when I first joined. Congrats on your chop, you got it so even and your hair is just as beautiful as always.

Back