Oooh! Guess what I got from the UPS man?

meka

I received a large box and was thinking that I hadn't ordered a thing. So I open the box and inside was the following:

1. Dark and Lovely Relaxer kit
2. The whole Optimum Care Oil Therapy kit (shampoo, conditioner, shine booster, dry hair healer, over-nite strengthener, creme oil moisturizer, hair and scalp quencher)
3. Dark and Lovely Color Flash in two shades ( plum baby, and copper burst)
4. Let's Jam Heat Styles products in the smoothing balm and set and wrap lotion
5. Dark and Lovely Naturally line products in the honey kissed hair dress and tea tree oil loc and twist butter

I think I recieved these products b/c of an online survey I took about the Optimum Oil Therapy line. It read that I would receive a free gift if I was one of the 1st 50 people who took the survey.
I will be sure to write a review as I try the products.

Okay ladies, it wasn't even like that. I ignored the e-mail they sent me for so long, I didn't think that I would even be near the first 50 who took that long survey. I'm sorry ya'll.....

Congrats, let us know how the plum baby color pulse thing works. I love Kelly Rowland's color in that ad!

meka said:
I received a large box and was thinking that I hadn't ordered a thing. So I open the box and inside was the following:

1. Dark and Lovely Relaxer kit
2. The whole Optimum Care Oil Therapy kit (shampoo, conditioner, shine booster, dry hair healer, over-nite strengthener, creme oil moisturizer, hair and scalp quencher)
3. Dark and Lovely Color Flash in two shades ( plum baby, and copper burst)
4. Let's Jam Heat Styles products in the smoothing balm and set and wrap lotion
5. Dark and Lovely Naturally line products in the honey kissed hair dress and tea tree oil loc and twist butter

I think I recieved these products b/c of an online survey I took about the Optimum Oil Therapy line. It read that I would receive a free gift if I was one of the 1st 50 people who took the survey.
I will be sure to write a review as I try the products.

Hey!! Imma hater I took that survey!

Imma hata no more!
Whoop! Whoop!
hair0300op.jpg

Nita81 said:
Where did you take the survey???

they sent me an email. I registered on the Soft Sheen Carson website and they send emails periodically!

Meka,
Did you get the same basket?

I'm geeked! I love free! Surge once sent me a box of goodies too!
:bdance: :yay:

Back