online staples

chebaby

i've noticed that most of the products i love and use on a regular basis (oils, scalp sprays, pre poo's ect) i get off line.
sometimes im afraid that if these people go and stop selling these products im a$$ out. what will i do?
i have store bought deep conditioners, one oil and shampoo that i like but the products that i get off line have not compatition.

so are you afraid that one day you wont be able to get your staples off line?
what will you do as back up?

Qhemet Biologics products.

:look:

I depend on them WAY TOO MUCH.

I am already starting to panic as I finish up my last bit of the Olive Cream Detangler. After I finish it, I am in trouble because she stopped selling it.

The new one does not give me the same satisifaction.

I don't know what I am going to do either. Nothing I've tried has worked.

I am so scared they will stop selling the Heavy Cream. I don't even want to think about it.

This is one thing I use to fuel my pjism :lol:

Seriously though.......I made a point this year to reduce my dependence on things that were harder for me to get my hands on. Now, just about everything I love can be found at Sallys and Ulta/Trade Secret. I use the web to shop around for the best prices and get deals.

Yeah, this makes me nervous too. However, I haven't really found anything online that I don't think I could live without. Except maybe Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion, no other moisturizer seems to make my hair soft and moisturized. Besides that though, most of the stuff I've been using on a regular basis I can buy at Whole Foods or Target or something. I plan to make a trip to this Asian hair store nearby with a ton of black hair care products in it pretty soon to look for some goodies :lick: cuz I can't keep doing this online shopping thing.

:yep: I think about that all the time. I have staples from Hydratherma Naturals, shescentit, and Hairveda, and I definitely worry about my supply getting cut off. For some of them, I do have alternatives just in case, but I do worry about it all the time. :nono: I don't know what I will do except start from scratch.

Just the thought of that makes me shiver. I purchase quite a few staples of mine online. If SheScentIt and/or Hairveda were to go away, I don't know what I would do!!

Asha's and HairVeda have my main staples now. I know in a pinch I can get the Elasta DPR as a deep con and I found a butter at a local health food store here which is manufactured locally...but it doesn't give the same results as Mane Attraction. I know I have alternatives...I just refuse to use them right now. :drunk:

Yeah, this makes me nervous too. However, I haven't really found anything online that I don't think I could live without. Except maybe Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion, no other moisturizer seems to make my hair soft and moisturized. Besides that though, most of the stuff I've been using on a regular basis I can buy at Whole Foods or Target or something. I plan to make a trip to this Asian hair store nearby with a ton of black hair care products in it pretty soon to look for some goodies :lick: cuz I can't keep doing this online shopping thing.

I was looking at the Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion as a replacement for Qhemet's Olive Detangler, but $18 for an 8 oz bottle? :look: I go through a leave in too fast to spend that much on something.

>sigh<

:yep: I think about that all the time. I have staples from Hydratherma Naturals, shescentit, and Hairveda, and I definitely worry about my supply getting cut off. For some of them, I do have alternatives just in case, but I do worry about it all the time. :nono: I don't know what I will do except start from scratch.

This is where I am. :nono:

I have tried so many products and nothing has come close to my favorite leave-in. And I depend on my leave in so much, too.

I may have to just revamp my regimen to not include a creamy leave-in and just depend on my conditioners and moisturizers. If that turns out to be the solutuion. I need to stock up on the Heavy Cream, too. You never know. In two years, 2 of my Qhemet staples were discontinued. I am just wondering what will be next. If Heavy Cream goes there will be some MAD folks in Black Hair Forum worlds all across the Internet. :nono:

Most of my products I purchase online, with the exception of a few. Very few. Most of the stuff I use ppl IRL have never even heard of. I have no idea what I'd do if for some reason my online supply got cut off. That's why lately I've been trying to find more natural things and ethnic specialty stores, even if it means driving 55 miles for something I "need" :look:. With the knowledge I've gained, I'm sure I could revamp my whole set w/local products if I had to. I just don't wanna.

the online staples i have cant be replaced.
my follicle invigorator, no knock off can compare.
vatika frosting is my staple hot oil treatment. i have vatika oil but that smell is a no no.
nothing compares to my cocasta

at least i can travel to get my dominican stuff but hairveda and hydratherma have several of my DAILY staples. these are oils i use practically everyday.

i dont know what i would do

Back