Online hair vendor reviews-

Annakei

Im planning to get another sew in at some point done with curly hair for the fall when classes start again. Right now I have fusions and Im liking them alot, still I dont want to have to deal with styling and maintaining my own hair. I want to get a curly sew in this time and GOOD QUALITY hair that will not tangle or mat after a few washes.

Have any of you bought hair from online vendors? If so,

What is the name of the vendor?

What kind of hair did you buy? curly? kinky? straight?

How long did it last?

Did it tangle or mat?

Were you able to treat it as if it were your own hair? Or did you have to do something else to alter the hair to make it manageable?

Oops!! my bad girl here you go!!

Annakei said:
Im planning to get another sew in at some point done with curly hair for the fall when classes start again. Right now I have fusions and Im liking them alot, still I dont want to have to deal with styling and maintaining my own hair. I want to get a curly sew in this time and GOOD QUALITY hair that will not tangle or mat after a few washes.

Have any of you bought hair from online vendors? If so,
yes i have

What is the name of the vendor?
nature girl, curly, it was great, i have worn it for 3 sew-ins and its still good.

indianhairs.com, straight and curly, if you purchase from them i reccomend not getting the curly, just the straight than curly perm it to your desired curl size.

What kind of hair did you buy? curly? kinky? straight?

How long did it last? Remy hair can last 1 year plus with proper care, it depends on how you take care of it.

Did it tangle or mat?
Indianhairs.com did tangle and mat, especially the curly.

Were you able to treat it as if it were your own hair? Or did you have to do something else to alter the hair to make it manageable?
I treated it like it was my own hair, washed my hair more often, LOTS OF CO WASHES, for the curly hair (use john frieda products)

Thanks!

I want to do a full head weave, how much did you buy? Was it really expensive? If you dont mind, how much did it cost?

Annakei said:
Thanks!

I want to do a full head weave, how much did you buy? Was it really expensive? If you dont mind, how much did it cost?
well with indianhairs.com it comes by the lb so that is enough for two full heads...
nature girl goes by wefts...and you need anywhere between 10-12...

All there prices vary by texture and length...

"indianhairs.com, straight and curly, if you purchase from them i reccomend not getting the curly, just the straight than curly perm it to your desired curl size"

DSHY-What do you mean by curly perm it to your desired curl pattern? What is it and how do you do it?

10 wefts from NG was not enough for me. I needed like 15-20! I was not happy with the amount of hair for the price. But the hair was great!

Annakei said:
"indianhairs.com, straight and curly, if you purchase from them i reccomend not getting the curly, just the straight than curly perm it to your desired curl size"

DSHY-What do you mean by curly perm it to your desired curl pattern? What is it and how do you do it?

you use perm rods, and you roll the hair up, and than you use a perm ( i recommend Quantum Exothermic in the Gold Package)....

i did this process on the straight indian hair and this is what i achieved:
http://public.fotki.com/dangerouslyshy/dshy_hairstyles/sew-in_weaves/
http://public.fotki.com/dangerouslyshy/dshy_hairstyles/sew-in_weaves/kinky_with_highlights/
i wanted to get the nature girl 3c kinky look, i loved it because at the time i was in the middle of transitioning and i needed something with a little more texture so it can blend better..

u can use larger perm rods to get other types of curls...

Back