Online Dating and Male Cross Dressers

metro_qt

I'm starting this thread because in the past week, i've seen 3 different profiles of straight men looking for women, with pictures of women in their profiles.

When I click to take a closer look, because i ask myself who would be stupid enough to post a picture of their girlfriend while looking for another women as their profile pic, I get the shock of my life.

The female in the profile is actually a male, who says he's straight, but likes to cross dress, and probably wants to go shopping with you. (that's what one man's profile said)

One male, when dressed, looked like a beautiful woman. I did a triple take. Her wig/clothing/makeup and body were on point.

A male I just saw, which prompted me to write this, just looked like a man in a wig :perplexed :lol:

Have you guys noticed this trend popping up? Would you date a cross dressing male?

I know it couldn't be me. I just wouldn't be comfortable.
(But I love their creativity)

What dating site was this on...I can't help but to laugh I would never in life date a cross dressing man there is not enough liquor in Toronto for me to do that.

I got a message from one. From the looks of it, he changes his pics every few days. A few days of crossdressing pics, a few days with only pics of him in his normal clothes. He doesn't wear a wig... he just puts eyeliner, and lady clothes on... mostly swimsuits lol. He's denvette on okcupid. He's in man clothes right now.

I wouldn't date someone who crossdressed though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket using LHCF

My nosey self just googled Denvette and this is what came up in google

OkCupid | Denvette / 27 / M / Baltimore, Maryland
www.okcupid.com/profile/Denvette?cf=profile_similarHi my name is Denver , i decided to cheat on my girlfriend 3 days before her birthday, who found out about my ok cupid account after that :) she has made some ...

But when I clicked on his actual account I didn't actually see that in his profile. Nevermind the cross-dressing, he is just all messed up period. LAWD.

ETA:
I also found a "treasure" trove of images
https://www.google.com/search?q=den...r8NIni2QWA-PDaBg&ved=0CFkQsAQ&biw=910&bih=416

Yo. Let me get up outta here. This is making me uncomfortable.

Last edited:
I just wonder how many men cross dress but don't reveal it? Kudos to these men for being honest but at the same time, that would deter me from answering them.

I just wonder how many men cross dress but don't reveal it? Kudos to these men for being honest but at the same time, that would deter me from answering them.

I think it's actually more common than people realize. I've read a few stories on here where ladies caught an SO/ potential SO in the OP's bra/ clothes.

I came across one in Alaska last year. He was white, and he did not make a beautiful woman as he has a very masculine facial structure. He claims that he was heterosexual, but wouldn't mind taking it in the rear if we wanted to switch gender roles while coloring. I had a blast talking to him about the possiblities, but never physically met him...and never could imagine going through with what we talked about. The thing with him was that if he couldn't be "her" on the weekend, it completely ruined his week and he turned into the most negative, woe is me person I'd ever heard. That is actually why we stopped chatting. Oh...and he was into tight leather pants, heels, wigs and make-up.

In my case he didn't have them posted on the dating site, it wasn't until we started chatting outside of the site and sent me some. He has them posted all over his Facebook page though, of course you have to be a friend to see them.

Lol... I didn't even read denvette's profile when he messaged me. I looked at the pics, laughed and kept it moving... after I shared the link with some people.

I mean, I guess it's possible to crossdress without being homosexual. I tomboy it up occasionally but I'm not a lesbian. Maybe they just wanna experience the freedom and extra breezes to their bum with a skirt... the discomfort of a bra and heels.

It's not something I'm comfortable with or attracted to, though. I don't even understand women who are attracted to Prince.

I've never noticed this, tbh. I would say kudos to them for being open about it straight away, so anyone who is interested in them is aware and those who aren't can continue as they were.

Many many years ago, sure. We went out on a few dates but that was it. (he walked better in heels than I did!!:lol:)

But he was a nice guy, I think he just liked being able to do whatever, which I have to admit, I didn't have much problem with...except it took him 6 hours if he wanted to dress like a woman.

We just didn't jibe much though.

-A

We have a family friend who likes to cross dress. I met him when we were working together in another city, and then we both moved and started to all hang out with my husband and his girlfriend. One of our former colleagues used to call him 'the princess', but I thought it was just because he had manicured hands and long blond hair. Also, once he invited me to a LGBT event because his girlfriend could not come.
Anyway, fast forward several years, they get married and they have a three year old daughter, and it's his wife's birthday party and it's a themed party. He comes as a blonde in a dress with heels, red lipstick - everything. Unfortunately, I couldn't attend as I was heavily pregnant and very nauseous that day, but my husband went. His wife later told me that it was obvious to everyone that it wasn't just a joke to him, but something that he takes seriously. She refers to it as his 'coming out'.
They have lots of issues in their marriage, and she thinks it has a lot to do with the fact that he likes to cross dress, but hasn't been able to be himself especially with his family for years.
It really couldn't be me, and I wonder why they stayed together because she has always known about it I think.

14613124465264322932.jpeg

what the hell?

A former male co-worker who was married used to cross-dress. His wife was "supportive" and he began to take hormones. His wife remained "supportive" and he then decided to have reassignment surgery. He divorced her and married a man he met online. :look:

Another co-worker was killed after his trick had remorse after doing him in a car. He was openly gay and was honest in his online profiles that he was a man...:sad:
He was only 24.

Haven't come across this much. But I do have to say that after a brief stint of dating, I now think 45% of white males in NYC are gay or have had gay/ transexual experiences.

You learn a lot of info when you come off non-jugemental and open.

Back