Online alternative to sickbay?

Annakei

I wrote sickbay asking them about the availability of some of their products: *ahem* Lacio Lacio and Silicone mix, here is their response:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your email. 90% of all product are in
stock when you account for all 200 Dominican products
at the moment, there are few products that we don't
have in stock but we will get more in the next few
weeks.

Lacio Lacio will no arrive until another month. In
reference to Silicon Mix, we will get it in two weeks.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Until then, is there another ONLINE alternative to sickbay? For the DC PJs, I plan to go to Lucys this week in case I cant find it anywhere else online and take her for all she has! LOL!

Leave some for me. I want some of that silicon mix. BTW where is Lucy's? :grin:

Annakei said:
I wrote sickbay asking them about the availability of some of their products: *ahem* Lacio Lacio and Silicone mix, here is their response:

Dear Madam,

weeks.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Until then, is there another ONLINE alternative to sickbay? For the DC PJs, I plan to go to Lucys this week in case I cant find it anywhere else online and take her for all she has! LOL!

Annakei said:

Dear Madam,

weeks.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Man, maybe I shouldn't have tipped you off to Lucy's via bumping that thread. :lol:

Awww man. My spot is blown up. Imma have to run there as soon as I get paid on Friday before all ya'll buy up everything. Lucy's is in Arlington. It's really a small shop and her selection is limited. When I bought my Lacio Lacio from there, there were like only five other bottles. For other products I only saw one.

Imani HUSH!!!!!!! SHHH!!!!!! I knew about Lucy's before the board. I was just trying to call her to find out if she has any left. I plan to go there tonight if I can.

Lucy is located in Arlington off Columbia Pike in the Carlton Condominiums. I'll tell y'all because youre my girls! LOL!!!

Anyone wanna roll? PM me!

Annakei said:
Imani HUSH!!!!!!! SHHH!!!!!! I knew about Lucy's before the board. I was just trying to call her to find out if she has any left. I plan to go there tonight if I can.

Lucy is located in Arlington off Columbia Pike in the Carlton Condominiums. I'll tell y'all because youre my girls! LOL!!!

Anyone wanna roll? PM me!
Oh yeah. My bad. Actually, it was probably you who told me about her in the first place. :lachen:

George at Uptown Beauty in NYC has shipped me products in the past. Maybe you could give him a call.

Uptown Beauty Supply
212 987-2480

Labett says that George is retired. His nephew owns the store and is not knowledgable about Dominican Products. His english is as bad as my dutch.

Allandra said:
George at Uptown Beauty in NYC has shipped me products in the past. Maybe you could give him a call.

Uptown Beauty Supply
212 987-2480

mmm..this doesntl ook good. I'll keep on looking. For now it seems that sickbay has the Dominican product market on lock!!!

Lucys here I come!

Boo. That's just next week though. :grin: Not to cause you to break into the shop or anything but I do think that I saw one jar of the Silicon when I went to get my Lacio.

For the DC PJs I went to Botanica today and found everything except LACIO LACIO. She did put the order in and it'll be there next week. I did get the Silicon Mix, Sedal Anti Sponge, 10 en 1 and Nacidit Leave In.

I have pictures of all the products they have so let me know if you want me to post them.

anky said:
Labett says that George is retired. His nephew owns the store and is not knowledgable about Dominican Products. His english is as bad as my dutch.
He is going to try and do a website soon to help with this problem.
He put you on hold to search the store to see if the product is in stock you are on hold for 7- 10 minutes at a time.
IF his wife answers she has no clue at all I had to ask for one girls who worked there to help me out.
He knows me now because I call so much that he is familar with 10en1,Nacidit,and Salerm Line.
He does not pay for shipping like George.

Back