One Year Progress!

hotlusciousl

I've had lots of set backs and going through thinning in the crown and back now...but in my album are one year progress pics.

It's growing though!

Btw, I love your siggy:

I'm not holding back in 06'!:nono:
My three "L" goals.
Longer Hair
Leaner Body
Less Stress

I think this will become my mantra:) for 2006!

hotlusciousl said:
I've had lots of set backs and going through thinning in the crown and back now...but in my album are one year progress pics.
Your hair is progressing, nicely! Your highlights look great! :Rose: :clap: :Rose: :clap:

Thank you ladies.... it's so easy to get discouraged, but I'll keep on striving...I can only dream of what it will be next year!

yeah thats what i want to know, you have very pretty hair-never in my day have i had a carasuco set look like yours.:eek: What products do you use and what do you do after you wash your hair...airdry, blow dry and flatiron??
Well Good Job:) keep it up

hotlusciousl said:
Thank you ladies.... it's so easy to get discouraged, but I'll keep on striving...I can only dream of what it will be next year!

What! Looking good to me... Just remember there is always somebody out there with jacked up hair that's way worse off than yours. How dare I speak about myself like that:lol: Keep up the good work your still an inspiration;)

My curuso set was done when a roller set i had didn't have a curl left in it. I wrapped my hair and when i got up that morning the only thing i did was, grease my scalp and ran a little grease through my strands then I put the rollers only in the top back half. Once they dried I barely picked them out. I believe the key to the set not being frizzy is to have some type of oil on your strands so the steam doesn't make the hair frizzy. I didn't even use those end papers. At the time I was using motions shampoo and conditioner. I don't use the curling iron anymore, I've gotten to the point now if I don't have any curls, like in my new album...I have to wash and set my hair again. I may wear it in a straight wrap for about 2-3 days.

Looks full and thick. Keep up the good work and study your regimen so you can know how your hair responds to what.

Back