one year progres update (pics!)

belletropjolie

So I've been debating even making an update thread since for the most part I'm not too happy with my progress and I feel like I still don't "get" my hair or fully nailed down my regimen/styling.

Anyway, my hair has improved since I started and I'm so thankful to still have made progress despite so many setbacks.

So here goes.
(oh sorry for the large pic size , don't know how to resize). Also please DO NOT QUOTE PICS. THANKS!

I heard about LHCF through a friend whose hair I thought was a weave. Ran home, logged on...rest is history

March '11 - beginnings of progress

December 2011 - Post setbacks, hence my thinning ends

I have one more relaxer to go this year and I'm really hoping Im at least grazing APL. Looking forward to next year and hoping I can hit full APL and maayyyyybeeee hit BSL.

Thanks for watching

Last edited:
Sorry!! I just realized the pics didn't show up. I couldn't get March to upload but you can see the starting pic and then this month.

Great progress for a year! I bet you retained more length in your first year HHJ than the previous year (I know I did) and that's something to be happy about. Celebrate your progress. :grin:

You made excellent progress! Keep up .gr good work!

Sent from Topnotch1010's Samsung Galaxy Tablet using LHCF

Thanks for the compliments and encouragement guys!

I'm know each setback taught me something about what not to do so I'm actually optimistic since I've used each one as a learning experience

I currently bun but I will be going back to sew-ins next year. I got so much retention with them not sure why I stopped.

Back