~~One year later: My Update w/PICS~~

Your hair looks great, Malibu and you have made some awesome progress! :yep:

p.s. that MN mix is awesome, huh? :drunk:

Great progress :yep:

I love this board. I see women join with badly damaged hair and a couple of years later have gorgeous healthy hair. Just goes to show what a little information and some determination can do.

Thanks, Sweetcashew! Though I still feel like I'm travelling down the road to healthy hair, (trying to get to a head of gorgeous hair like you and so many others :) )I agree that the wealth of information here is invaluable. It's amazing how much a turnaround a person can make with patience, patience, patience!

Your hair looks great, Malibu and you have made some awesome progress! :yep:

p.s. that MN mix is awesome, huh? :drunk:

Thx tricie! The MN is phenomenal! I was skeptical at first but it is heaven sent.

Thanks, Sweetcashew! Though I still feel like I'm travelling down the road to healthy hair, (trying to get to a head of gorgeous hair like you and so many others :) )I agree that the wealth of information here is invaluable. It's amazing how much a turnaround a person can make with patience, patience, patience!

Thx tricie! The MN is phenomenal! I was skeptical at first but it is heaven sent.

You're very welcome! Yeah, I did alot of research about it cause I thought it was kinda nuts, too, and I'm so glad I did; I have some ng crinkles already and I am only 4 weeks post today! :clapping: Are ya looking into the Cayenne pepper?? :) Ditto on Sweet Cashew's hair; it is so gorgeous!

You're very welcome! Yeah, I did alot of research about it cause I thought it was kinda nuts, too, and I'm so glad I did; I have some ng crinkles already and I am only 4 weeks post today! :clapping: Are ya looking into the Cayenne pepper?? :) Ditto on Sweet Cashew's hair; it is so gorgeous!

I think I'll hold off on the cayenne pepper. I've got my routine down so I don't wanna risk getting hooked on something else. :spinning:

You need to be so proud because that is some awesome growth! Your hair has made a 360! Thanks for inspiring and congrats!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments :grouphug:.

wow! thats amazing progress! I can't wait til my year. I hope I have these kinds of results.

You WILL have spectacular results when you reach your one year mark!

This site is proof that it can happen even in the most hopeless of situations, like mine and so many others :) You WILL do it, Songbird!

Back