ONE YEAR AT LHCF- COME SEE MY ALBUM

hotshot

Hey ya'll:
I never knew i could learn so much in one year! The bottom of my hair is finally around collarbone length- the crown, at the bottom of my ear, is
another story. . .

I'm close to being settled on a regimen, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone to sharing their advice. In one year not only did I learn about hair, but i started eating clean, detoxing, working out; I finished grad school, got over a guy, learn homeopathy, discussed politics, and saw every beyonce/brandy picture known to man! Check out my album I only really have pics from summer onwards, but its the beginning of a change towards long hair. (Lets hope.)

You've made great progress! I love the thickness and it looks soooo healthy. It's very pretty. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow, your hair looks so thick and healthy! /images/graemlins/up.gif Congrats on 1 year of excellent progress!!! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Pretty hair /images/graemlins/smile.gif i know that no two heads of hair are exactly alike, but i think your hair is what mine would look like natural; In the pics of you with your hair sectioned off and ready to style i mean. The other pics (braidout and others) look like a texture not similar to mine. How long did it take you to grow your hair to that length? Did you transition or chop? TIA -- jainygirl

i wore braids for years on and off in high school. when i took them out as a freshman in college my year old perm underneath just reverted when i washed it. ( i had that strong, resistant hair.) and i had a years worth of newgrowth on top of that!so with very little deliberation, i "became" natural. at that time it was about this long, maybe a little longer or shorter. i dont know. i wasnt into hair care until about a year and a half ago. I never maintained length for long due to coloring, using heat and obsessively trimming my own hair when it was really healthy. when i started lhcf i had two broken off, short, short patches in the back where i believe i lost hair from stress. my hair has stayed around 6-8 inches for years, which LOOKS like alot of hair in a fro! this is the longest i am conscious of my natural hair getting since i can remember.

[ QUOTE ]
my hair has stayed around 6-8 inches for years, which LOOKS like alot of hair in a fro!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl your hair IS alot of hair. It's really thick and pretty /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You've made great progress. Your hair looks thick and healthy. Keep up the good work!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Woo-hoo, one year down, and a lifetime of healthy hair to go! I'm lovin' your cute fros /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Your hair looks free and wild it totally reminds me of my own....simply beautiful

great progress!!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif your hair looks sooooo healthy....!!!!!!

Your hair is looking Terrific
I love the thickness and it looks really healthy. Keep up the excellent work.

Hey hotshot. /images/graemlins/wave.gif You got a lot of things accomplished this summer. Congratulations on your progres.

Back