One more Humecto question-(Sorry!)

mango387

Okay, my December hit was Keracare Humecto. I used the one in the bottle, and I was quite satisfied. I was going to invest in the 5 lb tub, because I believe its cheaper in the long run than buying a few bottles of Humecto. Because I searched already, I know that the Humecto in the tub is thicker. Would anybody (4a/4b relaxed especially) leave well enough as is and keep using the bottle, or would you buy the tub?

***I am a little worried about purchasing five pounds of conditioner when the thicker formula of Humecto might just sit on my hair.

Great question. I wanna know too, cuz I have the one in the bottle and am also afraid to purchase the one in the tub. I will be eagerly awaiting replies too.:)

I bought the humecto in the tub a couple of weeks ago and imo it's more cost effective than buying it in the bottle especially if you use it routinely. In the past I was buying the 16 oz bottle for $19 every 1-2 months. I bought the tub online from irbysbeautysupply.com for like $33 I think. I haven't noticed a difference between the bottle and tub except for the tub having a thicker consistency.

I am 4a/4b relaxed and I alternate btwn Keracare and Mizani products. I have never used the tube Humecto but have the bottle. I love the conditioner in the bottle. It is also recommended to use as a leave in. I get the most slip with this conditioner and Moisturfuse. There are a lot of reviews on the tube but I think money wise you get a great conditioner with whats in the bottle. Hope that helps:perplexed Wish I tried the tube to give you a better review. I think Macherieamour might of tried both and she uses the tube but Im not 100% sure.

I love Humecto in the tub better and find it a better buy.
The bottle version did nothing for my hair and too watery,my hair sucks up the humecto (tub)and I like the thicker consistency.

If you need to replace your bottle, then I would invest in the tub. It will last a long time. The bottle is fine its just a little runny when you use it with heat.

Back