One inch in about a month

lsubabiedee

Hey guys...just wanted everyone to know that I got about an inch of growth since 4/6 ....im really excited about this b/c this is only the second time that this has happened...either the Surge or the vitamins or both are really working for me...i may reach my end of summer goal after all!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
Congratulations!

Which vitamins are you taking?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wondering the same thing
grin.gif

Congrats!
dance7.gif
I'm anxious to see how much new growth I have. Next time I wash my hair I'm going to air dry it in a wrap so I can see the new growth. I hope I've made as much progress as you!
party2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
Congratulations!

Which vitamins are you taking?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wondering the same thing
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking 2000mg of MSM, 1200mg flaxseed oil capsules, 3mg of Biotin, Centrum Kids mulit, and 1000mg of Vitamin C...now i was taking these faithfully until my spring break which was the week of 4/5 - 4/9 and I havent gotten back on track yet...

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
congrats....wish i could say the same
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you may have...i didnt think my hair had grown at all...but people were telling me that it looked a bit longer...and i noticed recently that it felt a bit looser...so i stuck a ruler up to my head and those hairs made it past that lil 6...im not gonna measure again until midsummer!

[ QUOTE ]
greAtness333 said:
Congrats!
dance7.gif
I'm anxious to see how much new growth I have. Next time I wash my hair I'm going to air dry it in a wrap so I can see the new growth. I hope I've made as much progress as you!
party2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope u have too!
Im so excited!

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Congratulations! An inch a month is awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks...im hoping this awesomeness doesnt end!!

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Congratulations! An inch a month is awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks...im hoping this awesomeness doesnt end!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gurl it wont!! not for a long long time to come
smile.gif

clap.gif
Go head hairbud, go head ! ! !
grin.gif

I'm so proud. It's good to start off with the vitamins as early as possible.
smile.gif
Great for you and your hair; I'm so happy about your progress.
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Congrats! Since I started using Freeda Biotin, Im hoping to see more improvement in growth rate myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get Freeda Biotin b/c I heard that brand is really good?

[ QUOTE ]
lsubabiedee said:
Taking 2000mg of MSM, 1200mg flaxseed oil capsules, 3mg of Biotin, Centrum Kids mulit, and 1000mg of Vitamin C...now i was taking these faithfully until my spring break which was the week of 4/5 - 4/9 and I havent gotten back on track yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a lot of vitamins. My mom takes flaxseed oil capsules as a laxative. She also takes 1000mg Vitamin C and her hair grows long. Iheard Biotin was good for hair growth but Im afraid to take Biotin because I heard it can cause u to breakout.

Back