One hit wonders !

moda

I have been :confused: about my hair. There are times I really love how it comes out and think oooooooohhhhhh I can wear my hair like this for a while and then :mad: I cannot duplicate the style. Why is my hair acting up like this? I use the same products, and technique and I have a different outcome. I have even tried clarifying but to no avail. I had a decent braidout about 2 weeks ago, and good thing I took pics because those who did not see the decent braidout do not believe me when I say it was actually cute at least 1 time.

Naturals/transitioners - what products are you using for that perfect braidout or wash n go style.

Help, I got a heated flat iron to my head someone please help before I use it.

Girl, I'm still looking for it. So far for my braidouts, I've been using only avocado butter and teeny bit of Fantasia IC gel. I find that if I use to many products, it takes about a full day for my hair to dry. But for my wash and go....I'm still looking for something that works without leaving my hair wet all day or drying fast and just being cruchy. I think I'm going to try some oil next time and just put a little bit of aloe vera gel on top and see how that works next time.

Back