::one Hit Wonders::

vangrey

this list is for all those products that were good only the first time you used them and failed the consecutive times..
here we go:

-ntm hair mask (you were really good the first time, what happened?)
-rusk smoothers :( ( i really tried to love you!)
-frizz ease xtra strength serum (im totally clueless :ohwell: )

NTM Silk Touch Leave-In (Worked once for leaving my hair nice and soft but wouldn't do a thing for it hair after that.)

Matrix Sleek Look poo and conditioner,
the first time it gave me incredible slip and I could come from root to tip after rinsing the conditioner out, AND I had a lot of new growth. After that though, the thrill was over bc the next time I got no slip and actually had to wash my hair all over again to be able to comb it. What happened????

Motions Silk Protein Conditioner- I used to LOVE this conditioner (slip shine, strength = Triple S). But when I purchased my second jar, It didn't work :cry3:

Avon Advanced Techniques Deep Conditioner- This was a moisturizing treatment that worked wonders the first time. The second time I used it, I clarified-- thinking that would make it more moisturizing... Big mistake... No slip, no shine, just tangles and hair on the floor. :swearing:

Then there was the lovely Pantene Line of conditioners (With the exception of the R&N line). It must be the cones or the fact that they lack oil because they DO not work on my hair anymore. But I love that R&N brand! :yep:

vangrey said:
this list is for all those products that were good only the first time you used them and failed the consecutive times..
here we go:

-ntm hair mask (you were really good the first time, what happened?)
-rusk smoothers :( ( i really tried to love you!)
-frizz ease xtra strength serum (im totally clueless :ohwell: )

Girl what happened with the frizz ease serum?? You know your only suppose to put it on your hair when its soaking wet right after you rinse condtioner out.

@sylver:
i guess i should have consulted you b4 i made this thread... :grin: but the first time i used the serum and leave-in together and wrapped it, my hair was soooo soft!! but i tried it two weeks later and my hair was hard :confused: the second time i did it on wet hair that i wrung out a little. so maybe that was it. ill give it another try! :ohwell: at least til my lacio lacio and salerm 21 come in. :grin:

Surge- period. I ended up giving mine away. Also Jasons Naturals shampoo and conditioner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surge- worked great to stop my postpartum hair from shedding but it never did give me any of the incredible growth so many experienced.

Suave Milk and Honey Conditioner
Main N Tail....Worked GREAT the first time, after that.....hmmmmm..I went back to PM for a while.
Im nervous about the NTM Silk Leave in..Im going for the second time around this weekend.....hmmmmmmYou'll got me worried

Back