One day left in 09, and I'm CLAIMING APL!!!!

Congrats Barbie!!!! You made it! Can't wait to congratulate you next year in your "One day left in 10 and I'm CLAIMING BSL" thread :grin:.

ohmygosh i think we might be length twins! :grin:

my length was like yours in March and is about your current length now. What date are you aiming to reach BSL??

My goal was APL by December 09, and I got about 5 hairs that are touching the line. (why o WHY did I go for that trim last month?? :rolleyes:)

I consider the mole on my back the APL point.
I'm claiming it!!!!

12-29-3.jpg
12-29-6.jpg
12-29-9.jpg
12-29-5.jpg

Starting point March 09:
3-16-09_2.jpg

BSL in 2010!!!! :yay:

You better claim because from what I can see you made it! Congratulations....keep up the good work.

~Dee

ohmygosh i think we might be length twins! :grin:

my length was like yours in March and is about your current length now. What date are you aiming to reach BSL??

Yay! We should be hair buddies! I realllllllly want to scrape BSL by June 12 (my bday). That means 3 full inches, 100% retention. Pretty ambitious but a girl can dream, right? :lol:

Congrats on making APL :grin:!!! I thought I would be there by the end of 2009 too...but I think I still have a little to go :wallbash:!!! My siggie shows my longest strand in the back hitting APL...so I don't want to claim it yet...Im thinkin next relaxer in February! :ohwell:

Back