Once again yall were right

BlueNile

about how good curl activator works. I tried S Curl but it made my scalp itch like mad, so I decided to try Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1. This worked wonders! It made my hair soft but not juicy. The new growth is laid, and my hair has a natural looking sheen. I was getting really frustrated with how puffy my hair was and I really want to stretch my relaxers. Last time I went 13 weeks and I want to continue to do it because I was so happy with how much thicker and healthier my hair was. I just wanted to say thanks and to ask if anyone else had that itchiness with the S Curl?

I didn't have a problem with itchiness from the S Curl, but their activators (liquid and gel form) are EXTREMELY drippy on me. The only activator I use semi-regularly is the Care Free Curl Gold.

[ QUOTE ]
BlueNile said:
about how good curl activator works. I tried S Curl but it made my scalp itch like mad, so I decided to try Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent heard of Hawaiian Silky curl activator...does it leave your hair dripping wet?

The only problem I had with S-Curl is that it made my hair too thick, although some would say that is a blessing
wink.gif

I've been using Care Free Curl Instant moisturizer every day, and my hair is drinking it right up, and feeling extra soft & moisturized. But I don't like the fragrance. Does the Hawaiian Silky smell good?

It doesn't leave my hair sticky, I only now use it on my ends & my hairline; I've tried the whitish thick liquid form and it was fine. I also tried the clear oil-like one in the spray bottle once and that was too greasy for me even though I check the ingredients on both and they were basically the same so I don't know why the spray felt so greasy...

[ QUOTE ]
IrisDaVirus said:
The only activator I use semi-regularly is the Care Free Curl Gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use that one too and I love it for my twist-outs (it seems to soften my hair).
smile.gif
I use it along with a separate moisturizer and oil.

Iris, I am cracking up at the pic of the dog! Pohbear-no it doesn't leave it dripping wet. My hair is dry to the touch but it feels moisturized.

Back