On this day

nychaelasymone

I am not so full of hate but could still punch a dude in the ding-a-ling if he moved wrong.

Have a fabu day Diva's!!!

That is all!!!!!!!

Well this is an improvement from yesterday. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. Are you ever going to tell us what's got you so angry? (I'm just asking) If not, I glad you're having a better day:)

Well this is an improvement from yesterday. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. Are you ever going to tell us what's got you so angry? (I'm just asking) If not, I glad you're having a better day:)

I'm sorry, this situation that angered me so bad would make me look like a sheer donkey. He would actually look like the larger donkey....but donkey's none-the-less and since I already know what the comments would be let me spare myself the humiliation....I'll just vent until I feel better and have forgiven this fool for being stupid....but then again all men have a level of stupidity....so let me say when he returns to a workable level of stupidity.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, this situation that angered me so bad would make me look like a sheer donkey. He would actually look like the larger donkey....but donkey's none-the-less and since I already know what the comments would be let me spare myself the humiliation....I'll just vent until I feel better and have forgiven this fool for being stupid....but then again all men have a level of stupidity....so let me say when he returns to a workable level of stupidity.

Ok.. Well as long as you're good... that's our main priority.

Back