On the path to being Product Junkie

CHANNYY

I'm new to LHCF, and while I'm loving this site.

Every product that I read you ladies use to DC, Moisturize, and Seal. Just makes me want to high tail to my next supply store and purchase.

However, I'm learning to try a set of products and see if these works before I go buying more things. Did any of you ladies start off on your journey wanting to buy every product you read would make your hair grow or am I the only one with OCD?...lol

i have always been a beauty/hair product junkie. i always like to try the lastest, but i believe it is best to have staples. trying to many things causes you to do to much to your hair, which can lead to a setback. sticking to a regimen and a set of products that works for your hair is the trick to growing and retaining. i haven't mastered that yet! :lol:

As a on and off product junkie since 2003 there s not much i can say to you but I d reccomend you not to waste too much money on crappy products that dont do anything for your hair such as cholesterols ,serums,pomades etc.My words wont count much so enjoy trying out new stuff ,just ask yourself "is this product really worth it ?Do i really need it ?" Wait a couple of days ,the desire to buy it MIGHt vanish by then .:)

Back