On The Ground Dupe For Shescentit's Avocado Conditioner?

:bat: Don't be asking fo' no subs of quality handmade goodies round here! Errrday is a holiday when Fedex, USPS, or UPS rings our doorbells or buzzer. I agree hat I don't want to shop with commoners.:look: I also don't need the world using errthang I use to keep my naps laid to da GAWTS. I have yet to use this line but I have heard nothing negative. Now take these suggestions, go forth, order enough for free shipping, and be GREAT! Godspeed and healthy hurr be unto you!:bighug:
:lachen::lachen::lachen: Well you told me! :giveup:

What city are you in OP? I'm in Houston and just found out that Tendrils & Curls carries this line. Perhaps a store in your city also carries it.
I am in Houston a lot these days due to medical treatment. Is this spot worth swinging by and at which location? I stopped by the one in Sugar Land and it didn't have much. They told me their other location had more stuff.

Let's bulk up your SSI order with some products that you will most likely find effective so that you can qualify for the free shipping. If you like the Avocado Conditioner, you will might also like the:

- Sugar Peach Conditioner. Why? Because it's the same consistency and offers the same slip and moisture. It's basically the same conditioner except it provides more moisture and it's not green.
- Okra Reconstructor. Why? Because it's the same consistency and offers the same slip and moisture despite containing protein.
- Blueberry and Pumpkin Cowash Conditioners. Why? Because it's the same consistency and offers the same slip and moisture despite being cleansers.

Also, don't be afraid to buy multiples of your favorites and store them because I have yet to see a SSI product go bad.
Your right about the products not going bad. I've had a big bottle of the avocado conditioner for a few years and it's still good. I haven't bought from her in ages and now I'm interested in this sugar peach you all are talking about. I love the avocado conditioner but I'm not a fan of the smell at all so if this performs the same but with a different scent that would be great for me.

I am in Houston a lot these days due to medical treatment. Is this spot worth swinging by and at which location? I stopped by the one in Sugar Land and it didn't have much. They told me their other location had more stuff.

I went about a year ago and loved it, so many products to chose from. I just saw on their website that they're moving to a new location soon so definitely call before you stop by.

OP, I'm not a SSI fan, however, I agree with everyone here.

You cannot find a dupe for these products and even though I haven't found anything I love yet, I still recommend their stuff to others and it has always been a success.

Let me say that the avocado was very nice. I just needed a lot for my hair. You will never find a dupe for it. I used the sugar Peach wrong, but no dupes for that yet. I've yet to use anything i can compare either too.

:bat: Don't be asking fo' no subs of quality handmade goodies round here! Errrday is a holiday when Fedex, USPS, or UPS rings our doorbells or buzzer. I agree hat I don't want to shop with commoners.:look: I also don't need the world using errthang I use to keep my naps laid to da GAWTS. I have yet to use this line but I have heard nothing negative. Now take these suggestions, go forth, order enough for free shipping, and be GREAT! Godspeed and healthy hurr be unto you!:bighug:
#endthread! :rofl:

reminds me it's time to stock up on the okra, green tea and ginseng cowash and cranberry LI. :lick:

Ladies! It has been 5 days and my stuff hasn't even been mailed!!!!! If this stuff is as good and addictive as you all say, she needs to be mailing it at midnight on Saturday night. Lol!

Srsly, does it take a while to ship?!

This thread makes me feel like I need to get one of these cowashes from Hattache' before I leave Atlanta.

My apologies if these questions have already been addressed: Is this stuff good for hipo hair, or just lowpo hair? Do you leave it in or completely rinse it out? Thank you in advance.

Back