On a Break... how did that turn out?

I think this thread is not getting much interest because a lot of this has been addressed in your last thread about this situation. You might want to look it over again.

I know its hard for you, but it takes two to make a relationship work, if he is not doing his part, then it is what it is and you need to stop torturing yourself and move on. He is not the only fish in the sea.

Re: On a Break... how did that turn out? need help asap please!

**in my kindest, gentlest voice**:

stop. chasing. that. man.

he wants a break - give him a break and move on to find someone who will have the kind of relationship that you want!

loool, ladies, thanks for your advice in the other thread. I couldn't find it earlier to respond to the issues raised there and the questions put to me. and I had not explained it fully so I decided to post a new one:blush:

Lol, I definately took your advice on board... I left it on your last responses and Im concentrating on work now.

We were meant to meet up this weekend but I was just wondering whether to carry through with it or leave it in light of our "break". I have listened to you ladies and i will not be going:yep: Thank you

I really wanted to know your experiences with such situations too. since we all live an learn right?:yep:

loool, ladies, thanks for your advice in the other thread. I couldn't find it earlier to respond to the issues raised there and the questions put to me. and I had not explained it fully so I decided to post a new one:blush:

Lol, I definately took your advice on board... I left it on your last responses and Im concentrating on work now.

We were meant to meet up this weekend but I was just wondering whether to carry through with it or leave it in light of our "break". I have listened to you ladies and i will not be going:yep: Thank you

I really wanted to know your experiences with such situations too. since we all live an learn right?:yep:

Like the other posters said ( I recall replying to your orginal posting too), when a guy sayings, I want to "take a break", it means, I want to break up but I'm too chicken to say what I really mean. He is firmly telling you that he wants a clean break- which means NO CONTACT, WHATSOEVA ( unless you pass him in the hallway and he gives you a quick "What's up?") Yes, I speak from experience from my younger days and I was heartbroken, because the words that were told to me was " Take a break for a short while" and I took it to heart. I found out later that same day, he was waiting for me to leave so he can screw some next chick the same day- DEVASTATING. He was my first love and while I got over that (took me a while), the experience taught me a lot about how men & women treat each other in a relationship and how to interpret "manspeak".

Back