OMG!! ROOT CONTROL ON CLEARANCE AT TARGET FOR $49.99 FREE SHIPPING vs $179.00

Hot Sam, is this deal still available? I missed this one. :ohwell:

ETA: Its still available!!

Please post updates, how did this tool work for you????

Hot Diggity Dog! I just placed my order and used a coupon so I got the thing for $39.00!! :dance7: Is this the same tool they were selling for $179.00 OMG!!

I can use this to help get my roots straight during BKT since I'm doing roots only now. :dance7: boy am I grateful for running across this thread :thankyou:

Hi Ladies...

Please let me know your results with this. I am seriously considering getting this but I need results. Thx!

Before use the tool on my roots, I plan to take one pass with my mini Sedu first to get the major kinks out, and then I'll use the roots too to finish. I think some people are having problems because they take the tool right to the roots like it's a pressing comb. This is a theory of mine plus I read that a lady in another forum used this method with good results.

I'll be sure to post my actual results when I get the tool. :yep:

Ya'll are tempting me. Christmas is over, my birthday is far off. I wonder what my almost 5 year old would say if I bought it, wrapped it up, and "gave" it to her for her birthday.

:lachen:
NM, she is off the chain. She would probably give me a long drawn out lecture and put me on punishment.

I will resist purchasing ......................I will resist..............................

^^I bought the thing but haven't used it yet. I will when I straighten next month.

I did purchase the Clarisonic (different thread I know) my skin has NEVER been better!!

Whats root control?? If it works so well then why is it on clearance??...........I'm just sayin.

Whats root control?? If it works so well then why is it on clearance??...........I'm just sayin.

Rsession has a newer version and what's being sold at Target for $49.99 is the older model. I remember them advertising the updated version about a year ago (something about it being digital) and it's still $179.99. You can see the difference on the handle.

Target for $49.99
41JYtuwRG8L._AA260_.jpg

RSession for $179.99
rootcontrol.jpg

Rsession has a newer version and what's being sold at Target for $49.99 is the older model. I remember them advertising the updated version about a year ago (something about it being digital) and it's still $179.99. You can see the difference on the handle.

Target for $49.99
41JYtuwRG8L._AA260_.jpg

RSession for $179.99
rootcontrol.jpg

oooohhhh!! I thought "Root Control" was some type of hair growth system like Ovation or something!! :lachen: my bad lol.

Last edited:
Back