OMG my hair is sooo cute today

seeminglysweet

I tried something new this weekend and I must say....my hair looks amazing.

I washed, deep conditioned with coconut oil and DPR-11, slicked hair back with motions mousse, tied on a scarf, airdried to about 90% and then I gathered the top of my hair into a ponytail, leaving the bottom half out, and I rolled my hair into perm rods with end papers and a little bit of mousse.

This was my inspiration:
apinksm2as0.jpg

I took out the rollers this morning and my hair is shiney, bouncy and sooooo cute :grin:

I'm at work right now but I will take pictures when I get home tonight.

I will have to try the usual roller set in this fashion because the results are wonderful.

I stole this idea from a member here who does the same with flexirods...(I think it may be supergirl but I really can't remember)
alicia-keys-in-dc-2

Last edited:
LOL@ the peer pressure. It got you to take bathroom pics :lachen:...But pics are essential tho...

Nice hair :D

Last edited:
That is super cute SS:yep:. And it sounds like minimal fuss. I thought I was gonna have to pop this out on you::needpics:

LOL @ ya'll forcing this woman to put her job on hold, so you can see pics of her hair! :lachen:

SS, your hair looks great! Very cute and it looks soft and bouncy, too :yep:

I am sooooooooo glad you posted this. That is exactly how I wanted my hair to look on my Senior Recital on Saturday, but I wasn't sure how I was going to achieve it. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: It's GORGEOUS!

Back