OMG! I think I just found my wedding dress!!

lunabelle

Hey ladies, some of you may remember I recently got engaged 12/30/09 to my pookie poo..yea im chessy:) We're getting married August 21st and currently living overseas and won't be returning until May so I was totally freaking about finding my dress....but my mom and cousin found this beauty at a bridal show this weekend and I think this is the ONE!! I love it!

Tell me what you think!

ETA: It's white although the camera phone makes it look pinkish...must have been bad lighting.
(that's the veil hanging on the side)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46314468@N07/4401446820/in/photostream/

here is the veil that goes with it...we can put our monogram in it too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46314468@N07/4401446844/

Last edited:
Thanks DLewis...I'm having on outdoor wedding so I didn't know if it was too formal but honestly I don't care. I wanna be glammed out!

Is it pinkish or is that just flash? I found my perfect wedding dress 11 years after I was married! lol. I thought about doing it again but ummm.....naaaaa. I had enough stress the first time. :lol: There is no feeling like finding something you simply love. If you heart says yes, this is the dress for you!

I love the style of the dress. I see more trendy dresses that play with color. I would of loved it to be one solid color. It would look great on you.

The dress and the veil are beautiful! If this is what makes your heart sing after you tried it on and all that then go for it AND DON'T LOOK AT ANYTHING ELSE! Don't complicate things by still looking if you know this is what you want.

I love the style of the dress. I see more trendy dresses that play with color. I would of loved it to be one solid color. It would look great on you.

Thanks....actually it is one solid color. The camera phone flash makes it look pinkish but it's white...

LOL! 11 years?? Wow! Nope that's just a crappy camera phone pic...it's white.
Okay. Because I was NOT going to say anything bad about your dress knowing you loved it. But I was thinking, "I have never seen a pink and white wedding dress.":look:

YES, 11 years later. I got married in a dress I liked but it wasn't the dress that gave me butterflies or made me cry when I put it on. (Looking back at the dress now, I don't even like it anymore!!) I 'happened' to see a dress I LOVED and it gave me butterflies and the full nine yards.........11 years after my wedding! lol I told my DH, "We should do it again so I can wear this dress." We both laughed our butts off at the idea!

I love it. It is a bit similar to my sister's dress. It will photograph very well.

Back