OMG! I Can't Believe It!

Daisy'sHair

Today was a bad day, I had College Algebra class and today was the start of midterm exams. Well I know I bombed the test, but so did everyone else. Needless to say I was alittle upset, but instantly felt better when I left. I walk over to the B.S.S. and I was walking down the iles trying to find a braid take-down product.

Guess what I found? You will never guess.

I found the whole line of Star Hair Care, the Dominican Hair Care product line. I instantly looked for Lacio Lacio and they had it 10, count them 10 bottles I was amazed. I asked the sales clerk how often they get in new shipments, and she said very often because the Dominican Beauty Salon down the block uses the products when certain customers ask for them. I was so happy and bought a bottle $7.99. Since the only reviews I read were on Lacio Lacio I only bought that. But get this, they have every Dominican Hair Care product line that I have seen mentioned on her and a few more. The only line they did not have was Salerm, but the owener said he would order it and give it a trial run. Man was I happy then. It also seems that the store was a $1 or so cheaper.

So now the question is what are the best Dominican Product Lines and their products you love.
:)

I really like Lafier Honey and Almond Rinse. I also like Salerm 21 (although it's not a Dominican brand, but it's sold in a lot of stores that carry Dominican hair care products). Glad you were able to find Lacio Lacio.

Back