Omg i can't believe i'm doin' this.....

LynnieB

I made a fokti yall!!

I know how picky you girls can be about those fotkis (joke) LOL.

Please tell me what you think, if i need to change something or if it's off in some sort of way so i can fix it:blush:.

Some of the pics are already in LHCF's photo galleries, some are new.

no password needed - leave a comment if you've got a second or 2.

thanks so much sherry.

imma keep the dream that i can grow it out as long as yours! i'll be the little ole lady who keeps getting her braid caught in her walker LOL:D.

oh i feel love :D

thanx so much ladies for your kind comments (and for the macro hint sareca, will do), it really means alot (especially when the transitioning blues kick in ;))

jcoily, yes ma'am it's really filling in well now. first it was peach fuzz, then bone straight baby hairs and now it's fitting in with the rest of the neighborhood:)) - i'm just so greatful.

Your hair is so beautiful! Very full and thick. I love your braid and twist outs. I hope one day I can get mine to come out that good.

LynnieB said:
I made a fokti yall!!

I know how picky you girls can be about those fotkis (joke) LOL.

Please tell me what you think, if i need to change something or if it's off in some sort of way so i can fix it:blush:.

Some of the pics are already in LHCF's photo galleries, some are new.

no password needed - leave a comment if you've got a second or 2.

Lookin' good girl! Who cares what anybody has to say about your fotki-if they don't like it they can get the steppin!

Atleast you have the audacity to atleast put one up.:look:

LocksOfLuV said:
Lookin' good girl! Who cares what anybody has to say about your fotki-if they don't like it they can get the steppin!

Atleast you have the audacity to atleast put one up.:look:
:lachen: :lachen:

I am not gonna lie. At first I wasn't gonna come in here, due to the number of responses, but I am glad I did! The first thing I saw was your avatar. You GROW girl! I left you some comments/questions in your fotki.

Oh yeah, I am really looking forward to seeing you with a full head of natural hair! Seeing that you have thick relaxed hair, I can only imagine it natural. Girl, you gonna have to have someone holding you up at all times with all of that hair! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh geez....wow ladies, i'm truly humbled here.

if you knew me in real life, i'd be the one quietly sitting in the corner.

each of you have really made me feel good today and i thank you so very much

:).

OK I need yout twistout help. I think I am a butterfingers and need explicit directions...I know I know us newbie..please

Back