OMG! Folica's flat iron sale right now though....

jjchantel

Is it sad that I feel like crying right now? (not really.. but yeah lol) I've been eyeing the Sedu Revolution 1.5" flat iron for QUITE a while now. But I gave in b/c of Folica's epic sale. It's like 20% off of top flat irons/styling tools, so that's about $175 ish right there. With the ADDITIONAL 30% off coupon (VIPOFFER) brought the flat iron to $114! Plus free shipping!
50% OFF?!That's a steal you guys! I actually purchased the bundle w/ the 1.5" flatiron w/ anti-frizz spray, chasing comb, heat protectant spray, and case, for exactly $114.
Words cannot express my bliss right now. :yay: :yay: :yay:
If anyone has been checking out a styling tool recently, I suggest you check out folica soon!

I want a new flat iron but can't decide on the FHI or BaBlyss. I bought a Croc a couple of years ago but I don't know think I like it.

Thing is, I only flatiron a few times a year so I really don't need anything else.

I bought the Babyliss flat iron last week and received it on Tues. It was 25% off and it totaled $96.75 - I was so happy.

jjchantel

you are a godsend! I'm doing the banana dance along with you!

I bought a Sedu back in 2005... it broke 2008 and I bought a Solia out of curiosity and regretted it. I've been missing my Sedu for years... although my Solia still works, it just doesn't give my hair the same pizazz!

And todayyyyy, I bought my 1.5 inch Sedu ($180 originally) for $70!!!! This is unreal! I kept checking to make sure I put the correct item in my cart, lol. I'm about to fall out. :thud:

i'm so happy! Thank you for the heads up!:thankyou::urock:

Ive been having the same Sedu for 9 years. O bought it from folica.com in 05. Ive done a few reviews on their site too. I love folica!

Whaaattt?!?! I just got the sedu 1.5" for 60 cash with free shipping. I took advantage of the recycle program where is u send them ur old flat iron or dryer they take $40 off any flat iron or dryer over $79.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yeah Folica has awesome deals I do wish I would have caught their 2/7 flash sale because my blow dryer broke a week later and I ended up paying an extra 30 bucks for the bundle I wanted, but I still saved 50 bucks when I bought it. When you miss one good deal you can still catch another.

Folica has amazing sales. I bought the 1.5 Sedu 2 years ago for about $65 - and that was after I missed the $50 price... Love love love.

Thank you girl! I missed the coupon for 25% last night, so I just placed my order tonight! I saved $75 with the coupon and another $125 from things being on sale!

Restocked on my CHI stuff, got some other essentials and a new Babyliss flat iron. I love my GHD but I need a temp control!

I just received an email saying it's been shipped! Wow! It's only been 24 hours since I've ordered it, that was fast.

jjchantel and anyone else who partook in the big sale, have you received your purchase? I'm shocked that it still hasn't made it over here. For some reason my flat iron is in West Virginia... I live in California.

I'm hoping it's not just me and I just need to be patient.

Back