OMG!! CHI and Super Skinny

homegirljiggy

So i've decided to to back natural after 3 years relaxed (college), so i tried braids, didntwork, so i was like what am i gonna do? At 8 weeks post i got over an inch of new growth and it was breaking off... i brought a CHI, with the silk fusion, with paul mitchell super skinny poo/con & smoothing polish, along with regis press it out heat protectant... mY hair is lovely, i recommend all these products for sawggin hair at 8 weeks post, & i normally relax at 6 weeks!!! i'm still transitioning but i love my straight swangin hair right now :grin::grin::grin:

So i've decided to to back natural after 3 years relaxed (college), so i tried braids, didntwork, so i was like what am i gonna do? At 8 weeks post i got over an inch of new growth and it was breaking off... i brought a CHI, with the silk fusion, with paul mitchell super skinny poo/con & smoothing polish, along with regis press it out heat protectant... mY hair is lovely, i recommend all these products for sawggin hair at 8 weeks post, & i normally relax at 6 weeks!!! i'm still transitioning but i love my straight swangin hair right now :grin::grin::grin:

Your hair is gorgeous! I will have to try out that Paul Mitchell Super Skinny line.:grin:

Your hair is ver pretty. I hope I can get there.
Did you use the P. M. Serum (the clear bottle with green writing)? Is Super Skinny the name of it?

i used the smoothing glossing polish to finish, and CHI silk infusion/NTM leavin before blow drying, and the spray heat protectant before flat ironing each section... i have to get pics

i used the smoothing glossing polish to finish, and CHI silk infusion/NTM leavin before blow drying, and the spray heat protectant before flat ironing each section... i have to get pics

I have been ooohing and ahhhing :love: over your fotki for the last 3 or 4 days. Seriously, it's still on my browser especially the midback pic. Sooo pretty. I can't believe you are going natural again :blush: Will you gradually cut over time or bc? Anyways, you have very pretty hair and I am going to tri CSI and Skinny Serum.

Back