olive oil shmp & cndt

hOnii

yup, theres finally an olive oil shampoo & conditioner! i was thrilled when my manager said they were getting a new product and had to try it out asap. the shampoo is alright... i didnt notice anything extra special, but my hair really likes the conditioner. makes my hair sooo soft..

just thought i'd share! they sell it at my salon and any other regis salon.

heres a link to the pics: http://public.fotki.com/hOnii/random/oliveoil.html

shampoo: water, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, sodium laureth sulfate, disodium lauroamphodiaceate, peg-10 olive glyerides, cocamide mea, hydrolized wheat protein olive fruit oil.....

cond.: water, olive leaf extract, cetearyl alcohol, olive fruit oil, olive oil peg-7 esters, polysorbate 80, panthenol.....

I love the conditioner! I bought it when they had the two liters for 20 sale and it was a great investment... This conditioner makes my hair soft and manageable, smells good too.

Oh thank you. I just disovered olive oil in the tub and my hair loves it. I don't know what took me so long to jump on the bandwagon. I will definitely give the shampoo and conditioner a try. I think I have a Regis down the street! Thanks, Honii.

Back