olive oil in the jar

I was just reading the ingredients on the jar, it seems to have lanolin and mineral oil just bought one, but i heard some great reviews from u ladies did i just get the wrong product?

What kind did you get? In the baking section there will be pure 100% extra virgin olive oil with no other oils added, that's what you want.

I love the stuff. It keeps my hair from drying out. I use it immediately after washing and conditioning. It also is good for roller sets like the carrot oil. It makes my curls nice and soft.:D This works great for me. I don't pay attention to the mineral oil/petrolatum thing because my hair loves it.

DDtexlaxd said:
I love the stuff. It keeps my hair from drying out. I use it immediately after washing and conditioning. It also is good for roller sets like the carrot oil. It makes my curls nice and soft.:D This works great for me. I don't pay attention to the mineral oil/petrolatum thing because my hair loves it.

:notworthy Same here... It's my first staple product that I found. I love the way it just melts in my hair.

There's a new formula with cones instead of mineral oil, I haven't used it personally but it supposedly works just the same.

Back