Olive Oil......huh????

ALICIALYNN

People Have Told Me That Using Actual Oilve Oil Has Helped Thier Hair. Do Any Of You Guys Use Real Olive Oil And What Were The Benefits To Doing This???????

Alicia - if you do a search for EEVO or Olive Oil you will find several hundred threads, I'm sure :lol: on the benefits of Olive Oil. Overall, it carries the same benefit as other oils - lubrication, and replenishing the elasticity of the hair - it's just more natural and carries more of it's own natural benefits than some other oils.

HTH! :)

ALICIALYNN, I love extra virgin olive oil (EVOO). When you do your search, you'll see why. I mix it in just about everything.

I use it as a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment and it is one of the main ingredients in my moisturizer (egyptian magic) which I also use on my skin. I've been considering basing my scalp with it before my touch-ups. My hair and my skin just loves it.

:wave: Hi Simcha!!!

Yep EVOO is great, I just added it to my oil mixture and bought a huge bottle of it...

simcha said:
I use it as a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment and it is one of the main ingredients in my moisturizer (egyptian magic) which I also use on my skin. I've been considering basing my scalp with it before my touch-ups. My hair and my skin just loves it.

oglorious1 said:
:wave: Hi Simcha!!!

Yep EVOO is great, I just added it to my oil mixture and bought a huge bottle of it...
girl, i bought that big ole jug they sell at BJs....i think it cost $12 and ive had it since september! quite a bargain, id say!

Champagne_Wishes said:
I use extra virgin olive oil and honey as a preshampoo and my hair feels much more moisturized IMO.

champagne_wishes: i use this too. just curious, do you use this pre-poo treatment on wet or dry hair?

What is the difference between using regular OO and EVOO? The reason I ask is because I would love to use EVOO on a regular basis but I am worried that the smell would be too strong for me when going to work, etc. Is it possible to find an EVOO that doesnt smell so strongly? Thanks.

Back