Olive Oil Hair Lotion

Relentless

Reinventing
Has anyone used Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Hair Lotion? I was thinking about trying this product?
moz-screenshot-72.png
I am relaxed 4b. If you like it, how does it work for your hair?

I love it, its my staple moisturizer. I also use for dd natural hair. It works great and very cost effective. A little goes a long way. I use daily and it does not leave the hair greasy.

I've used it for years and it was my go to everyday hair product. The only reason I stopped using it was that I prefer a product with more natural ingredients. It worked well for my hair though. I recommend it.

I have been using it for the last month...for me, it's too thick but it does make the hair soft

i like the one for girls, it smells a little better than the regular to me, either one is a good moisturizer, my hair soaks it right up.

I alos love the one or girls. It seems to be a bit less greasy than the regular one. Probably because petrolatum is further down on the ingredients list than the regular formula...and it does smell great.
i like the one for girls, it smells a little better than the regular to me, either one is a good moisturizer, my hair soaks it right up.

Thanks for this review. I saw the one for little girls in Sally's the other day and wondered if it was more like the old formula of the adult lotion (less greasy). I might try it, thanks!!!

Back