Old Faithful Creme of Nature Shampoo

itismehmmkay

This is a message of apology for Creme of Nature Shampoo:

Dear CON,

I am so sorry for continuously underestimating your effects. Time after time you have proven yourself to be the best conditioner and detangler for me. No conditioner has ever provided the slippage and smoothness of you, a shampoo. Thank you for even keeping my new growth soft and allowing me to fingercomb the tangles in my relaxed hair ends.

I love you, CON, and I vow to keep you in my life forever.

Yours Truly,

Krystle

Inspired after washing out the trial and ERRORS of two products today. Simultaneous shampooing, conditioning, and detangling was followed by a treatment of Hot Six Oil to seal in moisture. Hair was then air-dried in flat-twists overnight. This method will be attempted daily.

Again, sorry for being so cheesy and replying to my own post, but I initially wrote this at 2am one morning and I think that's why it didn't get much play.

Anyway...since this post, I have not used any type of rinse out conditioner. My regimen is as such (all done at night):

-Wash with CON Shampoo (the green moisturizing one; if I'm not too lazy, I do this nightly)

-Blue Magic Coconut Oil (yes, I know....grease. But, I put just enough to lock in moisture from the water. I apply just a bit to my ends, but mostly to my new growth)

-Infusium 23 (I used to hate this stuff. One day I realized that my ends were looking horrible and as a college student, I don't have the money to go all out and get a blowdry, flatiron, and trim right now. Anyway, I tried it earlier this week and fell in love. It definitely defrizzed my hair and did not leave it hard)

-Flattwists (I use this method for several reasons: It minimizes tangles from airdrying; It give me uniform texture b/w the newgrowth and my texturized hair; I think this also helps to lock in more moisture; I can sleep on them I can do about 6 flat twists in about 10 minutes).

So, everything, excluding the shower, takes about 15minutes....which is not bad considering that you wake up to fresh hair every morning
wink.gif

Tell me what you all think.

I think that if this is working out for you and you're pleased with the results, it's great! I love Cream of Nature shampoo also. I use the one in the green, yellow and white bottle as well, and it's an excellent shampoo, no doubt about it.
smile.gif

You know, you guys have been ranting about this shampoo forever and since I'm one of those people who like my hair to squeak after I wash it, I've never liked these conditioning shampoos and stay away from them.

But you guys kept giving it high praises.

So I broke down and bought a bottle. White and Green, Yellow Cap.

And I'm in agreement Krystle, this stuff is the bomb-diggity. I use it as my second lather poo and will continue to do this maybe forever because I just love it's affects.

So thank-you and the rest of the ladies for ranting and raving. I'm a believer.

I love CON also. I use to be a faitfull no-pooer until I decided to try CON since it doesn't have SLS (sodium laureth sulfate) in it. I've been in love ever since.

Your letter is funny! I used it last night and the conditioning/detangling properties are amazing. I often switch up but CON is definitely a staple.

Yes, I love it! I washed with it last night and when I rinsed and my hair felt so soft. After conditioning and rinsing, I took a look in the mirror at soft, beautiful hair! CON I won't give you up!

...unless you stop working for me! You won't do that, will ya?
grin.gif

Back