Okay...you MegaTek-lovers made me do it...

Crystalicequeen123

I just bought the MegaTek rebuilder online!!! :woot: :party: :woot: :party:

Okay...so, now that I have bought this expensive thing (gosh...mine came out to be $39.00 w/shipping & tax included! :shocked: ), I can't wait to get it in the mail! :yep:

I don't however have a clue as to how to use this stuff. Is it a conditioner? What IS it??

Judging from most of the ladies on this board, I think I'm going to use it as a deep conditioner, and let it sit in my hair for about 2 hours (with or w/out heat), and then rinse it out.

Now, when you ladies rinse MegaTek out of your hair, do you put something else on your hair afterwards?? Like, do you have to actually wash it out with shampoo like Nexxus emergencee? Or, do you just rinse it out with water? Also, do you put some conditioner in your hair after you rinse this stuff out? Or, do you just leave your hair wet?

I'm soo excited to get it! I hope it helps me grow some long thick hair. :grin:

i just apply it to my scalp. i tried using it on the rest of my hair but it was too much protein to do all that, plus i used it up too fast. i'm not payin almost $40 every month for this stuff!

I only applied it to my scalp at night, rinsed it out and co-washed in the morning. I was afraid of protein overload. I didn't purchase again, but the front of my hair did grow 1 inch a month (2 inches total)

I guess I am the oddball out - I use it as a deep conditioner, sometimes I rinse out after a couple of hours or let it dry in my hair and rinse in the morning. Either way, when I rinse it out, I follow up with a deep moisturizing conditioner and I just love how my hair is thriving.

My hair very fine and I know that putting this on my scalp would weigh it down. I may try it in the near future, I have used this for five weeks and people other than myself have noticed the difference in my hair (which lets me know it is not all in my head):drunk:

Oh, I am also relaxed and started using this 3-4 days after my relaxer, no reversion and my hair is much stronger, very few hairs, if any in my combs. Just like with any other protein treatment/conditioner make sure you moisturize. The objective is to get healthy hair so that it can provide an environment for healthy growth.

Sorry so long:perplexed

I just bought the MegaTek rebuilder online!!! :woot: :party: :woot: :party:

Okay...so, now that I have bought this expensive thing (gosh...mine came out to be $39.00 w/shipping & tax included! :shocked: ), I can't wait to get it in the mail! :yep:

I don't however have a clue as to how to use this stuff. Is it a conditioner? What IS it??

Judging from most of the ladies on this board, I think I'm going to use it as a deep conditioner, and let it sit in my hair for about 2 hours (with or w/out heat), and then rinse it out.

Now, when you ladies rinse MegaTek out of your hair, do you put something else on your hair afterwards?? Like, do you have to actually wash it out with shampoo like Nexxus emergencee? Or, do you just rinse it out with water? Also, do you put some conditioner in your hair after you rinse this stuff out? Or, do you just leave your hair wet?

I'm soo excited to get it! I hope it helps me grow some long thick hair. :grin:

i just apply it to my scalp. i tried using it on the rest of my hair but it was too much protein to do all that, plus i used it up too fast. i'm not payin almost $40 every month for this stuff!

I only applied it to my scalp at night, rinsed it out and co-washed in the morning. I was afraid of protein overload. I didn't purchase again, but the front of my hair did grow 1 inch a month (2 inches total)

How often are you guys putting it on your scalp to see results?
I am thinking about trying this MT out but I already know I can only put it on my scalp b/c my hair doesn't like too much protein...I also already know that I will only have time to do this once a week...wondering if once a week is enough....

Back