Okay, y'all dang! Now I wanna try tropical avocado

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Okay, y\'all dang! Now I wanna try tropical avocado

I am in Dallas Texas. Where in the WORLD
whyme.gif
can I find this. Which store will take orders over the phone???????? Who has the number???

HELP!

Re: Okay, y\'all dang! Now I wanna try tropical avocado

Sweetcocoa & Supergirl
Honestly I wasnt that impressed with the Tropical Avocado! Try KeraCare Humecto instead.
smile.gif
grin.gif
drunk.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
drunk.gif

Re: Okay, y\'all dang! Now I wanna try tropical avo

Really? You prefer Keracare Humecto to the Tropical Avocado. Okay, maybe I should calm down then. I have access to the Keracare...

I really love this conditioner but I wouldn't rush out to buy it (since it's not getting raves from everyone) if you have other things on board. It's cheap and it works great on natural hair as a deep conditioner and I really love it as a leave in. I love it!
smile.gif
I have actually used the Aloe version but I also have the avocado waiting on board.

IS TROPICAL AVOCADO, ANOTHER SPIRIT WE NEED TO CAST OUT
whip.gif
swearing.gif

grin.gif

I'm working on a hookup....
A co-worker of mine is from NY...so when she goes home I'll be placing an order. She also may know where I can get some in Silver Spring...I'm waiting for an update as we speak.

BlkMane loves it and she hipped it to me. Sweetcocoa u live in the MD area? Hmmmm I have the aloe vera one and WAS not impressed.
For me it didn't detangle my hair, gave my hair no slip, and nothing great transpired. It may work better on those with more naturally curly hair. My natural hair is not curly-an S pattern.
BUT with the KeraCare Humecto-my hair is completely detangled, moist and soft feeling, and 3 months post relaxer my new growth was tangle free! I love this stuff. I am a 4a/3C maybe. Go get it!!!
poke.gif

I swear we all need help.
laugh.gif
I'm going to indy this weekend to see if I can find it. There are lots of BSS(learnin' the slang here), down there so It will probably be an all day search. BabyCurls, if I find it I will let you know.
Keeshes

I forgot! Do a search for the product. I THINK someone found a place that takes orders BUT they weren't sure about the authenticity of the product!!!!
Good Luck

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
NayNay said:
BlkMane loves it and she hipped it to me. Sweetcocoa u live in the MD area? Hmmmm I have the aloe vera one and WAS not impressed.
For me it didn't detangle my hair, gave my hair no slip, and nothing great transpired. It may work better on those with more naturally curly hair. My natural hair is not curly-an S pattern.
BUT with the KeraCare Humecto-my hair is completely detangled, moist and soft feeling, and 3 months post relaxer my new growth was tangle free! I love this stuff. I am a 4a/3C maybe. Go get it!!!
poke.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nay, the aloe vera didn't do a dayum thing for me either! It's like I put nothing on it. Mixing ti with olive oil didn't help either. I may try the Humecto too.

okay i've used the aloe, advocado (ended up giving that one away) and the milk and honey one.
Basically they all have the same ingredients(mostly fatty alcohols) I dont find them especially moisturizing at all. I buy the milk and honey b/c its 1.25 for 17oz's and it never did anything bad to my hair. I use it as the "poo" in my c/o washes. it kinda lathers and i like that.

again it may work wonders for you, but its nothing special to me. The rest of the versions are like $4. i'm not a fan.. but that doesn't mean there is no hope for you
wink.gif

Ive tried the avocado version, and it's really not all that. It didnt do anything special for my hair. No wonder its so cheap.

Back