okay today's the day, last minute perm advice please

MrsHdrLe

I'm currently nearly 16 weeks post on my first stretch. I've accomplished this (though about 4 weeks shy) by wearing cornrows and buns. I've straightened my hair twice in nearly four months which is a huge accomplishment for me. I think my hair is pretty healthy now and I am mostly natural w/ permed edges and crown (from weaves last year). I took out my cornrows last week and now I want to texlax for managability.
Okay now to my question, I used the Roux porosity control shampoo and conditioner for the first time last week and I am unsure whether I should do it again today before I process, or should I just do the treatment? I guess what I can't figure out is whether I porosity wash, perm, then condition, then neutralize, then dc or if I should perm, porosity condish, neutralize, then dc?
Please help. I've tried to look this up, but the anwers are still a little unclear to me. :perplexed

Aphogee 2 minute, Nexxus Keraphix, Tigi Dumb Blonde, Ultra Sheen Duo Tex, you could just use your porosity control mixed with moisturizing condish or use it the porosity control by itself...

Back